Reviews for Dies Irae
slef chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh! To leave me hanging at such a moment :) You certainly know how to use a cliff-hanger very well ;)
Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Intriguing! I am really curious as to how this will turn out.

As soon as I read the title, the Mozart Dies Irae started playing in my mind, but the Verdi one fits just as well. ;-)
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Wonderful first chapter, I could do with some serious angst... Bring it on!
Annawen Ereiniel chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Hi, Linda,

I'm still getting caught up on all the reading I missed over the holidays, so that's why you haven't heard from me yet about the new sections for Shadow and Thought and A Time to Reap (I'll review soon, I promise!), but I thought I'd just drop you a line to tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter. A very good beginning, and the suspense is masterful...I was incredibly tempted to try to find the archive of Teitho winners somewhere online so I could see what happens next, but then I thought, 'Nah, that would just spoil the surprise.' Not knowing for a while will make it all the more fun to read your next update. Thanks!

(P.S. Good music choice!)
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
An outstanding first chapter - Aragorn's anger and frustration are wonderfully written, along with Arwen's horror.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh! Yes, you have been neglecting the angst! :D Well, now it is back with a vengeance! :D I can't wait to see what you come up with.
Lady-Roisin chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh no! I'm on pins and needles now! Those naughty naughty Haradrim! Always causing trouble, mwuahahaha! I'm being rather sneaky myself at the moment and reading your story at school. Yay for Final Exams Weeks! Not! I needed a story break in between classes. :-)

Really though, I am excited to find out what happenes. A great first chapter! I love the title too. :-)
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Brilliant beginning! Love it so much.

Do continue!
black4minister chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
oh, poor aragorn, though i trust you would never really kill our dear king-right? cant wait for the next chapter-and for A time to reap, thats brillent to.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Exciting beginning, can't wait for more!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
I think I missed this while reading Teitho.

Never mind that-I'll enjoy it now. :)

71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5