Reviews for Down the Rabbit Hole
Madgirl2424 chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Please make more I would like to know Joker's name myself (or what ever you decided it should be but my perfect name for him is Jackson Pierrot Noir or Noelle it would sound right up his alley but that's my opinion) I really enjoying it so far but if the Mad Hatter thinks he can hurt Joker again he got another batty thing coming. I'm horrible at puns... XD
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 1/30/2017
ADD MORE PLEASE! I'M HOOKED!
greydominus chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
I wanna know what happens next.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2016
UPSATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! BEST SHIP EVER! JUST PLEASE I NEED MORE! I AM LITERALLY ON MY KNEES! JUST UPDATE!
SoullessBreath chapter 12 . 8/25/2015
Finally caught up, urgh I'm tired but I had to review. This is sooooo AWESOME! Its really addicting to read. I know you haven't update in years but please do update! This fic is super good, I and other readers badly wanna know what happens next.
Keep up the brilliant work!
Your a legend mate!
Persephone A. Black chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Great story. Please continue!
Abby chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
Please Continue!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
I'd really like this to go on... you still around?
Dexi chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
This story is so very beautiful, I absolutely love it and I came back to reread it cx

I would really like for a continuation of it, but I understand how life plays its role.

Still, its a very great story, I swear I'm in love with your Joker portrayal cx
Data-chan chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Please, please, please continue this fic?
mesoh115 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
no update...?
okay...
re-read *crying* :'(
Ninja-Fox-Lover chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Okay.. I need-NEED- the ending of this amazing story. need!
I was hooked right from the start! I spent hours reading this late into the night on a busy school day within a busy first week back. I need to see the ending. I want to know what the Mad Hatter does, what event erupts between Batsy and Joker and get a closer indepth look at the Joker you so brilliantly have shown us. So much of the plot is left hanging with lose ends and such! Too much for me to bear. Need the rest of the story!

Please I will love you forever
ArielFreeman chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Hope all is well with you Princess Peach. Im really *really* loving your story and i hope it won't be too much longer before you finish it because it looks like a lot of people out here are dying to read more! And "a bit too rude"? Have you read some of the stories on this site? :D
Meep chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
at g mail dot com
Please send thanks :)
Cynthia25836 chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
Oh my gosh, PLEASE update this story! I totally hooked! I WUV this story!