Reviews for Transference
whitby.velmaj chapter 11 . 3/31
Awe... Honesty I hope that'll be it from Jet... Atleast, of course, until I read the prequel.
I've been looking so far forward to seeing more fluff from these two.
whitby.velmaj chapter 5 . 3/31
Okay. So, i actually can't believe it has taken me this long to read this, nor can i believe it took me this long to comment on the story so far... But, to be fair, i have been busy with actually reading the story.

Right, so I am absolutely, truely annoyed by Ji. He seriously need to find elsewhere to sick his nose.
I see Jet is a total creep when Zuko's involved. And Zuko should have been like "I'll call me guards if ypu don't leave..." Hopefully he wouldn't take him up on that, 'cause if so, he'll still end up in bed with Jet... Just, feeling... Stupid for the ridiculous "threat".
Anyhow! Great, 'cause this is nevertheless, awesomely fun to read. Cx
DragonGirl135 chapter 4 . 3/26
Nooooo! Why is Zuko gay!? :'( I was hoping for maiko
mightylini chapter 26 . 2/1
aaw i kinda feel bad that toph is a third wheel AND shes blind

TOPH NEEDS SOME LOVE TOO
evilboiryu chapter 39 . 1/25
Oh my god! I was a bit hesitant at first to start reading this story because I wanted some bending action! But holy balls this was the best story I have read so far since returning to several weeks ago! Thank you so much for immersing me into this beautiful love story for the past few days. I have been depressing all day knowing that the end was near. I can't wait to read your JetKo story!
mightylini chapter 4 . 1/20
Always thought Katara was a prejudicing bitch, you got her character spot on
Special-K chapter 39 . 1/6
Such a good fic, even after 2 years it's still well worth a re-read. I love how in-character Zuko and Sokka are. Oh my gosh, one thing I reaaaaaally wish this had though? A "coming out" scene! I would love to see a one-shot where Sokka and Zuko tell Hakoda they're dating. Since this was a re-read I knew they wouldn't come out to him, but there was still a part of me going "pleeeease, I wants to see it!"
Haha, good job on a great fic!
hgnerdy chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
oh! Toph!
why do I got a feeling that she would actually say that in this situation XD
Kim chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Aww. This is so sweet. I like this fic.
And just like the canon, they defeat te evil Fire Lord.
Kim chapter 38 . 12/2/2014
Love, friendship, and happiness means more than reputation, wealth, and power. I like the moral.
Kim chapter 35 . 12/2/2014
I'm glad I'm not the ones that waited for years.
I love this story. Especially the way the characters interact.
Kim chapter 30 . 12/1/2014
YEAH! Stick it to the bitch face Azula.
Kim chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
AWWWW. I love Iroh. He's so cool.
Kim chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
OOOHHH. That's so cute! Sokka buying twin swords for Zuko.
Kim chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Don't we all hate Jet at some point?