Reviews for Transference
Spaz chapter 39 . 6/27
Eeeeeeeeeee! This is my second review. This fic was a long one, so I only did a few reviews. Thanks for sticking with the story. All your fans will tell you it’s 110% perfect! You’re amazing! Good job, and never stop writing. Bye for now! ️️️
Spaz chapter 34 . 6/27
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! This chapter made me so happy! I couldn’t stop smiling! Good job sweeties, and keep writing! ️️️️️️
sparrow-keet chapter 39 . 11/2/2018
neat story...I really liked it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2018
I play WoW!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 38 . 2/8/2018
i recently found this highschool AU story and i must say- you both wrote it so well! the way you were able to convey everyone's perspective and emotions with such simple words is a magnificent work! anyway, most writers are not able to do that, so kudos to you! i hope you are both ok in RL!
ItStartsWithZ chapter 39 . 2/8/2018
thank you for sharing this story to us! i love it! you both are amazing!
SakerB57 chapter 39 . 1/20/2018
Hey. I love this story. It's so beautifully written. Please continue this. I'd love to see how the end goes.
Coneasss chapter 1 . 8/8/2017
I don't know what it was that brought the memory of this story to meI started reading it when I was 16, now I'm 25but I dropped off somewhere in the middle when it was a long time between updates and forgot to come back and finish it. I'm so glad I did.I don't think there is a better slow-growing romance fic than this one. I remember meeting y'all at Afest yeeeeeears ago when I was cosplaying Zuko. I still have my badges y'all illustrated somewhere in a scrapbook. Rereading this story felt a little like coming home. Thank you so much for writing this!
jojo chapter 39 . 4/7/2017
one word: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
but one question, i do prefer zuko being the bottom what do you plan to do?
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 39 . 3/21/2017
No words are appropriate to describe this story. I want to like say something really poetic and beautiful, but i just can't, so I'll put it bluntly. This story is the most fucking awesome shit I've ever read. You, sir, know how to play with emotions, and I will forever admire you. I aspire to have this level of skill.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 36 . 3/21/2017
AAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA! AT LONG LAST! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHA! *continues to dance around the room and laugh crazily*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 33 . 3/21/2017
*frustrated screaming*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 32 . 3/21/2017
*maniac laughter* FINALLY! ITS HAPPENING SOON! *rubs hands together and smirks*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 29 . 3/21/2017
Okay so me and my two best friends are all lesbian ( we're the only three lesbians in our high school so we banded together ) and even though none of us like like each other, we like to make sexual jokes and flirt and stuff. So one day my friend Brooke asked us what we wanted to eat, because her mom was bringing us McDonalds, and I replied "you" really loudly and so the whole school thought we were dating. The three of us have turned it into a game and we've pretty much convinced everyone that all THREE of us are dating. Good times.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 23 . 3/20/2017