Reviews for Transference
thats the end!
do you have a sequel?
tardis-impala-221b-merlin chapter 39 . 4/17
:') Originally i shipped jetko but i think this converted me. dammit.
Ahhh this was an amazing story. Though I'm quite glad I found it recently instead of having to wait as long as others have
This is probably gonna go horribly wrong...
I guess I'll find out
Quinn chapter 5 . 1/6
This chapter aka when you're low-key flirting
b7nnyst7ffs chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Oh wow! I am kinda conflicted actually but I really like the story so far. Masterful writing on your part as well
Morbid Humour chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Awe... Honesty I hope that'll be it from Jet... Atleast, of course, until I read the prequel.
I've been looking so far forward to seeing more fluff from these two.
Morbid Humour chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
Okay. So, i actually can't believe it has taken me this long to read this, nor can i believe it took me this long to comment on the story so far... But, to be fair, i have been busy with actually reading the story.

Right, so I am absolutely, truely annoyed by Ji. He seriously need to find elsewhere to sick his nose.
I see Jet is a total creep when Zuko's involved. And Zuko should have been like "I'll call me guards if ypu don't leave..." Hopefully he wouldn't take him up on that, 'cause if so, he'll still end up in bed with Jet... Just, feeling... Stupid for the ridiculous "threat".
Anyhow! Great, 'cause this is nevertheless, awesomely fun to read. Cx
DragonGirl135 chapter 4 . 3/26/2015
Nooooo! Why is Zuko gay!? :'( I was hoping for maiko
mightylini chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
aaw i kinda feel bad that toph is a third wheel AND shes blind

evilboiryu chapter 39 . 1/25/2015
Oh my god! I was a bit hesitant at first to start reading this story because I wanted some bending action! But holy balls this was the best story I have read so far since returning to several weeks ago! Thank you so much for immersing me into this beautiful love story for the past few days. I have been depressing all day knowing that the end was near. I can't wait to read your JetKo story!
mightylini chapter 4 . 1/20/2015
Always thought Katara was a prejudicing bitch, you got her character spot on
Special-K chapter 39 . 1/6/2015
Such a good fic, even after 2 years it's still well worth a re-read. I love how in-character Zuko and Sokka are. Oh my gosh, one thing I reaaaaaally wish this had though? A "coming out" scene! I would love to see a one-shot where Sokka and Zuko tell Hakoda they're dating. Since this was a re-read I knew they wouldn't come out to him, but there was still a part of me going "pleeeease, I wants to see it!"
Haha, good job on a great fic!
hgnerdy chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
oh! Toph!
why do I got a feeling that she would actually say that in this situation XD
Kim chapter 39 . 12/2/2014
Aww. This is so sweet. I like this fic.
And just like the canon, they defeat te evil Fire Lord.