Reviews for Transference
jojo chapter 39 . 4/7
one word: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
but one question, i do prefer zuko being the bottom what do you plan to do?
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 39 . 3/21
No words are appropriate to describe this story. I want to like say something really poetic and beautiful, but i just can't, so I'll put it bluntly. This story is the most fucking awesome shit I've ever read. You, sir, know how to play with emotions, and I will forever admire you. I aspire to have this level of skill.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 36 . 3/21
AAHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA! AT LONG LAST! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHA! *continues to dance around the room and laugh crazily*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 33 . 3/21
*frustrated screaming*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 32 . 3/21
*maniac laughter* FINALLY! ITS HAPPENING SOON! *rubs hands together and smirks*
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 29 . 3/21
Okay so me and my two best friends are all lesbian ( we're the only three lesbians in our high school so we banded together ) and even though none of us like like each other, we like to make sexual jokes and flirt and stuff. So one day my friend Brooke asked us what we wanted to eat, because her mom was bringing us McDonalds, and I replied "you" really loudly and so the whole school thought we were dating. The three of us have turned it into a game and we've pretty much convinced everyone that all THREE of us are dating. Good times.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 23 . 3/20
Current status; Fanboy from Kyoshi Island
TidePoolDevil chapter 39 . 11/28/2016
Nice. I don't normally appreciate pairings outside of canon, but this was good enough for me to make an exception.
Guest chapter 39 . 10/17/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thats the end!
WHAT?!
do you have a sequel?
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
jocandigelvis chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
:') Originally i shipped jetko but i think this converted me. dammit.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/14/2016
Ahhh this was an amazing story. Though I'm quite glad I found it recently instead of having to wait as long as others have
Guest chapter 37 . 1/13/2016
Yeah
This is probably gonna go horribly wrong...
I guess I'll find out
Quinn chapter 5 . 1/6/2016
This chapter aka when you're low-key flirting
b7nnyst7ffs chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Oh wow! I am kinda conflicted actually but I really like the story so far. Masterful writing on your part as well
Morbid Humour chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Awe... Honesty I hope that'll be it from Jet... Atleast, of course, until I read the prequel.
I've been looking so far forward to seeing more fluff from these two.