Reviews for Dark And Light
pinkwolf69 chapter 21 . 3/26
When will you be done with the rewrite? I am dying to know what happens.
Kenyatta Harmon chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
This was an awesome story It had it's part where it didn't make sense but I really like it
YOU NEED TO FINIDH IT U CAN'T JUST STOP RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE RIGHT WHEN IT STARTS GETTING GOOOD
shadowhood chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Asses
Please continue! Or at least update
TAT
MykkLaw chapter 21 . 6/2/2012
NOOOO! THIS WAS GETTING GOOD AND I LITERALLY JUST FOUND THIS STORY!

But, rewrite if you must... I'll be waiting.
gee.nine chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
you forgot to put the story in the humor category ;)
Invader Designia chapter 20 . 8/23/2010
This was so funny! I was lol-ing the whole time! OMG, Hermes and Eros are hilarious! I loved it! And don;t worry, I don;t blame you for the delayed update! I'm just happy you did update! Thanks you for a wonderful story! /bows/
Persephonegone chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
I couldn't even finish the first page because I was laughing so hard! Hades is funny!
Invader Designia chapter 19 . 8/22/2010
Just wondering, are you still writing this? Is it on a major break? I REALLY hope you continue, cause personally I love this story and REALLY wanna know what happens next! Update soon, please!
Tillie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this story is so cute, i wish you would update a bit more though. :)
Aura chapter 19 . 3/17/2010
Hey could you hurry up and post a new chapter? seriously, how long can it take?
cyntherea chapter 19 . 2/19/2010
this was so great with the i love it! You better post up more chapters.
pinkmuffinz chapter 19 . 1/9/2010
Yay! An update! This fanfic is unique and refreshing, so...FAVORITED!
berkley chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
so wats going on ? what happend to persephone,or are you going to tell us later
Dejsha's World chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
It's short, but I love how Persephone shows her emotions - very well written.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
Uh hi.. I just stumbled upon your story. Now, I don't think it's bad, I'm just a tad confused about the... setting. You describe things as though they're modern (tank top and jeans, robot in the kitchen), but the roles and such are still that of the original myth. And Hades has... fangs? I'm sorry, did I miss anything reading this. Maybe you can explain to me? A little out of it here.. It's gonna be better if I understand things more when I read.