Reviews for Konoha no Taka: Ririku
Hexal chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
nooooooo don't stop this was going good so far
P.S. plz PM me with the IP addresses when and or if someone adopts this story plz
Death update chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Dude make kuro or Danny wake up in the hospital and start training to be a ninja and befriend naruto have Danny have a funny reaction and many mention his father. And have him vandalize the monument before naruto arrives at it and have the blame fall on naruto also when he meets kakashi have him mention obito now update or die please continue
zoeshade chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
why dont you update this story i read this story to at least be finished
but you have yet to update it
if cannot update then put up for adoption
story to good to go to waste
supaherolena02 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
puhleeeeeease! continue this fic! it'ssooooooguuud DDDDD
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I hope he takes good care of Danny!

Arcy911913 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Are you gonna continue this?

Please continue thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!
Yan Takagawa chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Your use of Japanese is quite refreshing, my friend. It doesn't sound stiff and unnatural. In fact, I think it actually helps the tone of the story- or is it setting? Maybe both. Also, I like how you used this opportunity to show that Kuro is not invincible despite his new abilities. However, you were also able to show that he is capable of more than it seems even after being injured.

Another point, I also like how you continually use "Kuro" in normal speech and narration but use "Danny" for thoughts and personal character actions. It shows how Kuro is still Danny, even if he's using a different name.

I look forward to more from you when your muse for prose has returned.

Yan Takagawa chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Finally, an explaination of Danny's new abilities and the theory behind his old ones. I have to say I'm not the happiest at you making him a jinchuriki, but I can see how it might work out for him in the future. I particulaly liked your introduction of Konoha's ANBU and Itachi). It makes me think he may play a part in the story. In any case, you might consider making another timeskip if you want to stay up to date with everything.

Yan Takagawa chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
It was nice that you got Danny to meet canon Naruto characters in this chapter instead of waiting for another "year" or so. It was a bit expected on my part, but it flowed quite nicely.

Yan Takagawa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was really deep. I have to say I love the flow of this type of introduction, especially how you show every bit of emotion and reaction of Danny. It adds a sort of flavor to it, like a fruit smoothie on a hot summer day.

julianne wiccnand chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
love 2 read more of youre story!
Phantom-Danny chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
hope you update soon i'll be waiting it's a good story
TeeBlack chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
Oops, I feel so stupid... I forgot to log in for my previous review, sorry...

Signed, AvatarAddict.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
WOW. That is all I can say. Everything is just... wow. I especially love the action scene, you really made everything flow so perfectly- it was slightly confusing, but the good kind of confusing, the kind that makes you take a step back and really take a good look at everything. I like how you had Danny get hit by a surprise attack, and consider that strong praise coming from me- I usually rather dislike having the main character surprised and injured that way- but you did it so perfectly and so in-character it made me really enjoy it. One thing I believe could be improved is maybe a little tiny bit less humor in some parts- I felt like I should have been sympathetic, but I wasn't. I've actually only watched the very first episode of Naruto (and only half of it at that...) so the explanations in the authors note are very helpful. Another thing is your usage of Japanese terms- you make it work extraordinarily well. Most of the time when I read a fanfiction that attempts to use Japanese terms, it always feels very 'wrong' or 'forced' if that makes any sense. But in this, it feels so 'right', like it's totally normal to see (or read...) them using these different words. I like the way you put together the first part of your story (the little poems and such), because it breaks up the area of 'authors notes' and 'actual story'. I think, though, that it would be better if you described things a little less. I found myself getting bored halfway through the weasel, dog and crow personality description things... that is just my opinion though.

Moving away from that, I must say I love how you sort of 'designed' the Antiseptic bottle with dashes and such. It is much better then simply describing the bottle... it's almost like reading a book, with little illustrations to go along with it. Very nice. Another thing is the way you show thoughts, it really gives emotion and well, thought to the story instead of giving it away. You did that splendidly well, really showing the thoughts and inner debate well. And it gives just enough description into the back stories of both Danny Phantom and Naruto for a beginner like myself to understand.

All in all, this story is one of the best out there, without a doubt, and I could only see a few flaws... and those are minor, anyways. I love it, everyone should love it, and I shall now proceed to throw confetti everywhere...

Signed, a confetti-throwing AvatarAddict... who happens to be falling asleep at her desk so please ignore any typos...
Maya33 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
oops it was iwa nin that threw the kunai not itachi... pls update soon! your story is just getting good
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »