Reviews for Konoha no Taka: Ririku
FariyFlare chapter 5 . 4/11
This is great, I wish that you will continue it because it's awsome!
GotNoName123 chapter 5 . 12/22/2015
This story was looking great and i want you to continue it, it's to cool to just be stopped like this
a ghost named yukimenoko chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
please do not do this! you are so talented and such a work of literary art should not be interrupted like that! I would adopt it, but do not know much about Naruto and do not write in English (the translator helped me write this and read the story), so it is difficult to me. please do not waste this fanfic! has so much potential!
orangesorafan chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
oh that sad. it was getting awesome. cant wait for more
Hexal chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
nooooooo don't stop this was going good so far
P.S. plz PM me with the IP addresses when and or if someone adopts this story plz
Death update chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Dude make kuro or Danny wake up in the hospital and start training to be a ninja and befriend naruto have Danny have a funny reaction and many mention his father. And have him vandalize the monument before naruto arrives at it and have the blame fall on naruto also when he meets kakashi have him mention obito now update or die please continue
zoeshade chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
why dont you update this story i read this story to at least be finished
but you have yet to update it
if cannot update then put up for adoption
story to good to go to waste
supaherolena02 chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
puh~leeeeeease! continue this fic! it'ssooooooguuud DDDDD
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I hope he takes good care of Danny!

Arcy911913 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Are you gonna continue this?

Please continue thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!
Yan Takagawa chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Your use of Japanese is quite refreshing, my friend. It doesn't sound stiff and unnatural. In fact, I think it actually helps the tone of the story- or is it setting? Maybe both. Also, I like how you used this opportunity to show that Kuro is not invincible despite his new abilities. However, you were also able to show that he is capable of more than it seems even after being injured.

Another point, I also like how you continually use "Kuro" in normal speech and narration but use "Danny" for thoughts and personal character actions. It shows how Kuro is still Danny, even if he's using a different name.

I look forward to more from you when your muse for prose has returned.

Yan Takagawa chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Finally, an explaination of Danny's new abilities and the theory behind his old ones. I have to say I'm not the happiest at you making him a jinchuriki, but I can see how it might work out for him in the future. I particulaly liked your introduction of Konoha's ANBU and Itachi). It makes me think he may play a part in the story. In any case, you might consider making another timeskip if you want to stay up to date with everything.

Yan Takagawa chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
It was nice that you got Danny to meet canon Naruto characters in this chapter instead of waiting for another "year" or so. It was a bit expected on my part, but it flowed quite nicely.

Yan Takagawa chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was really deep. I have to say I love the flow of this type of introduction, especially how you show every bit of emotion and reaction of Danny. It adds a sort of flavor to it, like a fruit smoothie on a hot summer day.

julianne wiccnand chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
love 2 read more of youre story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »