Reviews for Sucker
Karebear119 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Loved it loved it loved it!
MoiraWinchester chapter 11 . 9/5/2009
Once again, you nailed it. Lauren and Dean are wonderful together. Nice Shower scene...don't worry, you made this story come off the screen. Caitlyn is a very cool addition. Poor Sam, must be enough to make him crazy. You still scare me with you torture scenes. LOVED IT!
Jill-Bloom89 chapter 11 . 12/3/2008
hehehehe shower...good story by the way!
writeeofpassage chapter 11 . 10/19/2008
LOL the ending was effing hilarious I'm still laughing lol! I love how in the first chapter or one of the first ones you used "cake walk" lol cause that was always one of my favorite Sammy lines that is just so bizarre. This whole story was just amazing though I think it may be my favorite one of yours...so far lol! Keep these fantastic stories coming!
lois-singer chapter 11 . 10/6/2008
aw poor sam and maggie to have to listen to that!

but I... um... yeah..., :D I loved the last chapter. And the part where maggie was doggen on Beth i think you nailed that part. ] good job.
lois-singer chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Oh no! Lauren run!
L5472 chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
LMAO! Gee...sorry Sammy! P ..not really heehee

Yays! Yum.. Why can't I have a Dean? *pout* Showers are boring without him!
L5472 chapter 10 . 10/1/2008
*growl* Can I have Annie to kill her again now? LOL torture sounds good.

Still, poor Dean [
great
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
great
darksupernatural chapter 11 . 10/1/2008
Oh My God. I finally got to read all of this. Here's what I think... You are the queen of freakin' torture. The hell you put him through made me cringe, scream, cry. I wanted Lauren to use her telekinesis to roast the bitch slowly! The Sam angst when Dean went missing is perfect. My favorite part... The last chapter and the note tossed under the door! I'll see you on the sequel.

Oh and BTW. you still nailed Kris(me) perfectly. I'm a happy co-star. And thanks for the shout out getting people to read my girl's stuff. Catch you soon my friend.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
good
L5472 chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
Aw! *eyes glass over* Dean's saved! Poor baby [