Reviews for CherryBomb: Hearts Away!
Zurrick chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Well this is most certainly interesting. Good story so far.
FinishedInk chapter 17 . 6/25/2013
I cried a little in this chapter which means it was a wonderful chapter because I almost never cry during stories not even some purposely sad ones.I say this story so far is a 5/5. Again this chapter was beautifully written and I give my applause.

-Dragon
yummykawaiiyuriyaoi chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
oh my jashin brah! I love this story so much and to be honest I was suprised I liked it. No saying your writing is bad or amything if anything your writing is beautiful! I was just suprised because I dont usually read action kind of fics but ive changed my mind on that now! Lol proves how awsome you are.
Amu chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
Awsome! Fufuffufu I didn't stop until I read all of it. It's a wonderful story
Sage of the Wolves chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
This was a great story, loved every minute of it. Sakura was crazy as hell and I loved her way of speaking. Ino grew as a character and this is one of the good fanfics in which she's not annoying. The pacing was excellent and just an all around great fic!
And with great ending I say, Zero bullshit, gentlemen!
Sage of the Wolves chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I love Sakura and Ino in this far. A welcome change from most fics that just have them being total idiots. Sakura is crazy I like her and Ino has a personality that isn't about gushing over boys. Yay, I want to see where this goes. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really loved your story, you are amazing!
pegasiger chapter 22 . 2/21/2012
omg this was THE best ino/sakura story i've ever read (and i've read a lot) i totally loved it! u should write a sequel to this
Infideles chapter 22 . 12/23/2011
so at first i didn't like this story. i thought that sakura was way OOC and it just was very strange to me. i kept reading.

AND I'M IN LOVE.

and yes, while it does have its faults there is so much i like about it. i like its odd sci-fi elements and i like sakura and how she is essentially ino's manic-pixie-dream-girl. thats good, thats interesting.

sakura is the force that comes into ino's boring(abit miserable) life and changes everything for better. thats something people can identify with.

i like their subtle romance, the progression of it. though i really was hopping for some kind of bed sharing scene(alas!)

it's good, the other staring characters are good. all in all this was a very enjoyable read and i'm glad i stuck through.
Aiden chapter 22 . 12/13/2011
This was a great story :D I loved it. If you have't already created an sequal to this storyor even more stoires to it. Then I'd love for you to do so :D Best story I've read for ages :)
Kiravu chapter 13 . 10/27/2011
If that's Sasuke that interrupted that, I think I might be able to hate him a little more. I didn't think it possible, but now I'm reconsidering.

Super cute btw, I love how you build it up! -Kiravu
wsupAnonnymous chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
watchu tryin to say bout canadians? hahahah
Random Peep chapter 22 . 5/31/2011

To next Magic level: 1000 exp

To next Defense level: 200 exp

Hope you enjoyed my Ino stats card. LEVEL UP
cocnuy chapter 22 . 3/6/2011
Wow it hasnt felt like two years :) but its been great ride

Although it seems like a lot has been crammed into the last chapter

A miniseries would be awesome

Cant wait for more

and well done for sticking with it and finishing I could never have done it