Reviews for Crashing in Time
Dinogeek chapter 22 . 1/10
Well, this was a wild ride. *Proceeds to add to fave list* I have to say though, out of all of it, the mental image of Qui-Gon Jinn spear tackling Yoda was absolutely the funniest part, if only for the height discrepancy alone.
Dinogeek chapter 7 . 1/10
"I let you win." And this is supposed to help, Obi-Wan? Dear heart hasn't had a proper conversation in a /long time/, has he? XD
ThunderSphinx chapter 22 . 1/4
Mace Windu is not strong enough to defeat Palpatine. Palpatine was only playing weak go lure Anakin over to the dark side
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
"Always melodramatic, that one was."

That made me laugh really hard for some reason. Probably because it was hilarious and such a change from the previous somewhat sober mood of the chapter.
mary chapter 9 . 4/24/2016
This made me laugh so much!
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 22 . 2/23/2016
What a brilliant story !
Anaelyssa chapter 22 . 1/26/2016
Very nice and fun to read.
Denz-El chapter 22 . 1/15/2016
This is the most enjoyable Star Wars fanfic I've read in a long while! :) It's just freakin' fun abd awesome! :D Thanks for writing this; it was a real pleasure to read! :D God Bless and May the Force Be With You! :D
Riddle Wraith chapter 22 . 1/7/2016
Perfect ending. :)
Aminta.defender chapter 22 . 1/6/2016
Your humor was amazing, I loved the jokes. Finished binge reading and while not everything made sense, I loved it.
Aminta.defender chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I love the ending here and am snickering. Yes Luke, thinking ahead isn't one of your strong points, but you should blame your father, he was worse. Vader don't blame your kid, you were the one that called a shopper an angel.
FateWolf chapter 22 . 1/6/2016
I just binge-read this whole story...awesome job, you've got a great balance of lighthearted humor and emotional weight here. The lack of dividers between different POVs was a little confusing, but overall, I loved it! Thank you for writing!
ShadowShock chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
Thank you for the fun read! Was light and funny, something I needed to help with my stressful week.
DBNY94 chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
The most plastic pointless souless story I've ever read on this site
DBNY94 chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I have rarely read such incomprehensible bullshit. This entire chapter I could not understand what was going on