Reviews for Judgment Day
Skipper96 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
That was great! I loved it.
piewacket chapter 1 . 10/5/2008

Excellent job with this fic. Tony’s voice is strong and very distinctive. The tone of this piece has a sophistication that belies your age. Even though I am not familiar with either fandom, the story was well written, easy to follow, humorous and very enjoyable.

I think the only thing that I would change would be the ending. The dream ending has been done too often. However, since I don’t know the fandoms, I don’t know if you could have gotten away with it being left as a potential reality.

Great job!

Virtuella chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I cannot comment on the crossover element of this story, since I know neither of the fandoms involved, yet I read this with much pleasure and very little confusion. I particularly liked the bit about the train of thought pulling out of the station.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Well, written. I actully understood this pretty well for not being into the Terminator fandom. Good Luck!
Alex Stark chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Who! That was a really fun ride!

I'm a huge fan of the Terminator series, so this made complete sense to me. I loved the little nod to both T2 and the Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Great little interlude between "Irreplaceable" uploads.

Great job! :)
BatmansBabe chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
First of all, before I get into this - ZOMG JOHN CONNOR!

And the arc reactor being the starting point for the are made of The Awesome! Now I want to know if Tony got the idea of the ARO from the Turk, or if Sarkissian stole the specs from Tony for his plans, or if...

I totally want Cam/Tony pR0n's now, though.
Elizabeth Bathory chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
interesting Terminator/Iron Man cross over - are you saying Stark industries gave birth to Cyberdyne?