Reviews for Anonymous and Unforgotten
Mahayana chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was hauntingly beautiful. I especially loved the ending, where Yugi is lying asleep and Anzu sees his bangs being brushed from his face by apparently nobody. It was a very potent way to end the story. Thank you for writing it. It was heartbreaking in all the best ways.
adele4 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I like this a lot. Really well written, and I think I love this pairing now! They're both so sweet.

It makes me a bit sad, because there's just something twisted about Yuugi ending up with someone who doesn't quite exist in his reality after he's had to give Atemu up, but considering who they are, that was inevitable from the start. Still, I liked that they got fluffier moments at first: I especially love the setting you choose for that first meeting, but I like which moments you choose for their other meetings as well. I liked the part about Bakura too.
Sepsku chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
I absolutely loved this. The overall feel is so deliciously melancholic and, if it makes any sense, quiet. Serene yet solemn. I like the small highlights on how Atem's destiny makes such a huge impact on both Yuugi and Mahaado. Dunno if it was intentional or not, but I adored it.

There few instances where the scene changes bit abruptly, are they intentional or did uploading mess the formatting up? That, and there was one instance where the italics tags didn't work, so you may want to fix that. Those were nothing but small problems, though.

The ending was very sweet yet sad. There's this quiet feeling of mourning, which is all kinds of love. I vote for more. *_*
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Aww that was real sweet..
LaChoy chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
This was so angsty, yet so fulfilling. The entire time I felt so bad for the Black Magician and Yuugi.

"He was starting to seriously enjoy the kind of control he had – just once, he was the one who got to call the shots."

That line made me feel horrible for Yuugi. Just...ack. It's sad.

You know, I loved this story yet I can't really say why or how I loved it. So just know I did.

As for concrit: Sometimes, I felt this story jumped in time in a confusing way. I had to really think for a minute where I was in the show's storyline. It kind of broke the flow. Also, I think you forgot a break? Right before "I lost you"?
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Very sweet. Atem left something for Yuugi and it was something Yuugi really wanted.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
SQUE! Perfect! I LOVED IT! *purrs* This is exactly what I wanted! Thank you, thank you, thank you... Yes, I am happy. My friend was like "Oh my god, what is wrong with you?" And I was like, "I like this kind of stuff, master/slave, physical hurt/comfort, and card/human."

You are amazing, thank you, thank you, thank you. *favorites*