Reviews for The War of the Abyss
I don't see it as a trade of "one monster for another" you'd be AMAZED at how FICKLE people can be... even in IRL... the ATOMIC BOMB was thought of as a great "peace keeper" a while ago, and it ANNIHILATED how many civilians? NOBODY cares if a monster saved them, just that they WERE saved... It's human nature... Nobody gives a crap HOW you saved them, just that you DID... (end justifies the means)... It's MORE so prevalent in the naruto series... NOBODY CARES what he can do, just that he does it for the right reasons!(If this wasn't the case, they'd never ALLOW nuke-nins, they'd never put UP with orochimaru, and spies would be impaled at the front gate!..and danzo wouldn't be a threat, he'd be a JOKE!)
Once again, making the OC too powerful, you realize the series is called "naruto".. as in HE SHOULD BE THE ONE DOING things, this is why sasuke is HATED... An OC fades to the background, otherwise it's a mary STU...
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 3/21
Don't really get this one, ninjutsu, only needs handsigns to "sculpt the users chakra" and "refine his/her will".. aka.. they are POINTLESS if not using chakra and you WANT to do it, I personally think they are FAR, FAR inferior to almost ANY other power there is... I mean seriously, stop their hands... cripple them, cut them off.. and wham, no more jutsu! yet MANY people, (increasingly an amount as the series goes on)... needs NONE... Also how do tailed beasts have "jutsu" when they HAVE NO HANDS?... Seems like a stupid concept!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 3/20
I always thought power-yo-yos were funny in stories, Naruto has APPROX. 3-4 years after graduation, then he's GOT to be able to KILL SS-RANK people, I mean people that think themselves GODS and nobody contradicts them... He has NO TIME to be beaten by gennin, chunnin OR jounnin... He's gotta be able to FLATTEN them... (no matter HOW skilled they are)... He's gotta become the WORLD KILLER in very little time. (I never understood, O.P.)... Goku goes from getting his butt kicked to TOYING with the ultimate B.A. of the universe in like 3 seconds, and drags it out, just to show him how pathetic he is... EARLY in the series.
DeliciousCookie chapter 6 . 3/18
I wanted more :(

He said 10 years later... hehe.
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 3/14
Ch 6 . So Zabuza knew and the predjuse and distrust especially when technically She is a demon was resorted to two lost innocent lifes.

It reminds me Prototype in a way . Will they do it like Alex Mercer in those techniques with their Yoki ?And also Yoki could be used for normal elemental jutsu . Kuubi in one of the stories combined Yoki with chakra and in proper spin the Yoki heal is perfect along with other things and maybe Wind fire and earth are the best to be used with it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 3/14
ch 4 Currently , Pupetry is perfect for Riful and Naruto because his ahem condition . And to use ninjutsu or magaic or whatever is to imitate the nature of the element and use the energy to manipulate it .
Metldragon chapter 6 . 2/13
All of the congratulations on the story thus far, hope to read more. In my opinion need more claymore crossovers
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Update plz X3
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Well, this was great. A shame it is abandoned.
Milennial chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Heh, now this is something I am starting to like, even if it definitively has its flaws. On the plus side, the humor, gore and overall interactions between Naruto and Riful are definitively amusing, seeing a maniacal Tsunade was also quite unexpected. Extra points for the plant form and the parasite, since that is a nice touch.
On the bad side, the story follows its canon counterpart way too much, Riful needs to show more personality traits if possible and overall it still has room for improvement.
Either way, I liked it, even if it is probably never getting updated, but nonetheless thanks for the effort put into this. Cheers...
fellow chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Awesome. I wish this had continued.
fellow chapter 5 . 12/13/2015