Reviews for The War of the Abyss
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 9/13
Well, this was great. A shame it is abandoned.
Milennial chapter 6 . 2/8
Heh, now this is something I am starting to like, even if it definitively has its flaws. On the plus side, the humor, gore and overall interactions between Naruto and Riful are definitively amusing, seeing a maniacal Tsunade was also quite unexpected. Extra points for the plant form and the parasite, since that is a nice touch.
On the bad side, the story follows its canon counterpart way too much, Riful needs to show more personality traits if possible and overall it still has room for improvement.
Either way, I liked it, even if it is probably never getting updated, but nonetheless thanks for the effort put into this. Cheers...
fellow chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
Awesome. I wish this had continued.
fellow chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
That was hilarious.
fellow chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Awesome.
fellow chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
That was fun.
Spyash2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I really, really, really want to see this fanfic continued.
It's too good to be left to die for that long. Please, continue with it.
Or at least put it up for adoption.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
My suspicions are confirmed Tsunade ruined the fic by being motherly -.-
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Tsunade is ruining the fanfic so far, that harlot should choke on her sake and die.
zack the wolf chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
finish all stories you mad.
Mr. Woohoo chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
YAAAAAAAAYYY! YOU KILLED OFF SAKURA! FUCK THAT DUMB BIMBO! I'm glad she was used for something fitting: Naruto's food :DDDDDDDDDD
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
I have to wonder: Where do your ideas come from? What netherworld of unholy glee do you look into to get these ideas?
Loving the story.
-Maelstrom
uchihatetsu chapter 6 . 5/14/2013
I love ur fic don't stop it
Terranorth chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Damn, that was a good story. Too bad you never completed it.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
A cute kind of evil is one of the more amusing types, like how this is going, I can just imagine Jiraiya's shock when he examines the seal and find it gone.