Reviews for Why Zero isn't A Girl
Yuyne chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
DIE DIE DIE! *shooting laser beams around the room* ( okay, don't really die...T.T'')
roxxihearts chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAhahahahaha

Ok, ok I'm done

...

ROFLMFAAAAOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -dies-
Shade O'Killer chapter 8 . 6/6/2012
I'm sorry you've had a tough time lately. Thank you for telling us that you won't be continuing, and for the summery.
Starry Night chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
That's so sad that it's discontinue and I must admit I'm still hoping you'll find your inspiration again for VK one day despite what you've told. It's such a wonderful story and thank you so much for your hard work. If...yeah if you happen to write again I hope I'll have a chance to read your stories again.
Phrille05 chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
That's okay, i'm not pressuring you to write again, i'm just suggesting when I reviewed this fanfic...:-)

No need to feel like you've let us down! (but i'm kinda sad) LoL

I kinda know that you already discontinued it due to the lack of updates!

But still tnx for confirming... and BTW tnx for this Fanfic! I've really enjoyed it! Your brief update to might have happened was kinda fun...LoL

Hope you'll be able to write again someday!

Ja ne!
Phrille05 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
This was sooo funny, I love it! Though I want to know more of what happened after Zero kissed Kaname! LOL :-)
yaoilover4 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Mo. are you ever, EVER going to up date it? it's just that this awesomeness don't deserve to be cast aside...

Please up date!

Ja'ne!
ArthuriaAbyssEl chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
(MAJOR NOSEBLEED) KYA! I'm hyperventilating! PLEASE make it a KANAME/ZERO ROMANCE! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE!
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Very funny story and just the imagery of Zero in a skirt is, how shall I put this- both funny and disturbing.
Shade O'Killer chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
this is an amazing story. you manage to flesh Zero's Alice persona out while still keeping shim in character.
xxchibinessxx chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
this is hilarious! i love it! please update sonnneee!
NIGHT chapter 7 . 5/5/2011
UPDATES PLEASE...ITS REALLY CUTE AND FUNNY...
KyouyaxCloud chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
ha5x very interesting:D

nara317 chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
haha i luv it plz update so funny
mochilera chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
kyyyyaaaaa

ja ja ja ja

muy original, divertida,sencilla pero buenisima, me hubiera gustado que hubiera más capítulos, creo que nunca he leído una como esta ( y si hay alguna porfavor diganme donde encontrarla)