Reviews for The Legend of Eevee: Pokéflute of Time
jordanlink7856 chapter 1 . 10/15
Holy shit that leaf blade
grovyleTheGreat chapter 2 . 9/9
If celebis is bound to all living things... does that mean he knows about...*shutters*
grovyleTheGreat chapter 1 . 9/9
The leaf blade means serious business...
Axcel chapter 21 . 3/30
I like the song reference in this chapter and the previous title. One of my favorites of Dragonforce.
a potato chapter 7 . 3/24
this could have been written by pewdepie and he could not have made the logic less sensible, the humor for funny and the writing more amazing. NOT A SINGLE SPELLING MISTAKE TOOK PLACE THIS CHAPTER!
TheChargingRhino chapter 1 . 2/18
...Why do I find this hilarious? I don't even own a Pokemon game.

Good job. 10/10.

Nice names for the chapters too.
Battlesny chapter 38 . 1/27
if ganondorph turns into ganon, shouldn't mewtwo turn into new? then again new doesn't really fit the giant pig demon idea
Battlesny chapter 36 . 1/27
glaceon? I was thinking sylveon, though I also wasn't expecting it since it is from like 7th or 8th gen.
Battlesny chapter 28 . 1/27
yeah, forget video game logic for a second and think about manga logic, or anime logic... nope definitely manga logic, anime logic teleports away pokemon if you have more than 6 and 10 year old kids barely age in like 30ish seasons (and traveling across a dozen regions by foot). so yea use manga logic not anime, videogame, or real life logics, unless your psychologist says you have to, then pretend to use real world logic.
what was the point of this review again?
I never thought I would find a story like this. Seriously, this is, like, one of the BEST fanfics I have ever read. I'm surprised to no end that such an entertaining, humorous story does not have more popularity. You are an excellent author, and you should always treasure this amazing series.
1Thunderfire chapter 5 . 1/14
I can't remember if Black & White came out after this was first published but I reckon Emboar would make a great Ganondorf!
Ah, fun times. They're all mad! Mad, I tell you!
1Thunderfire chapter 3 . 1/14
Oh, all these guys are sociopathic bastards, aren't they?
I love it! And the whole lampshading thing and the little asides; I mean, inferior graphics and all that. Heheheh...
1Thunderfire chapter 1 . 1/14
And so a beautiful adventure with an obviously awesome Pichu and Togetic begins! Damn, why did my mind not conceive this idea?!
The first chapter made me laugh. This can only lead on to more good things.
Qwertypip chapter 7 . 9/27/2015
I was going to say Talon should have been Snorlax, but then I realized King Zora is going to be Snorlax.
Axcel chapter 3 . 8/22/2015
Leafeon loooooves Pichu! Aye!