Reviews for Fall For You
Irisheather chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
It is rare (the plot) but nice, I think you should continue it!.
This beginning has so many variables that I would love to see what takes to make a good story. If you decide to follow, would be formidable. A hug.
ssserpensssotia chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Heya!

Guess who's here...LOL...So much time passed, eh?

I was browsing through FF (don't tell Nerys and Serp, as I still have all their stories to read, but they're ) and I stumbled across this one.

I can see that you wrote it long ago, like 2.5 years ago? Serpie wonders why she hadn't seen that story before.

I'll be honest. The ending made me gape like a fish. Harry and Tom befriending? O.O Well, there is always Harry/Tom section, so everything is possible in Fanfiction, I guess. LOL

I liked the story. I really did. It was...sweet. It's early morning nowand I am freaking falling asleep at work, so reading one-shots usually helps :)

I liked how you managed to squeeze it all in one chapter. And the engagement ring...ehhh..made me go all emo again cause I don't have one anymore...Real life sucks.

I think the ending was the most surprising, however. Hermione is so...vunerable? at least I felt that...and she was torn between Harry and Tom, which is good. She's not hearless, so I like it when this side of Hermione is shown. Which is not that often- she's either all EMO! or another Bellatrix...So, good one here.

BTW,I wouldn;t be surprised if Harry turned his back and green light from Voldie hit him..Like, oopsi :)

A very light story. Quite refreshing after angst and dramas.

PS. I still can;t get it how the hell you managed to do it all in one chapter...I need to learn how to do that :)

Cheers,

Serpie
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i like it
Leremia C. Awan chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
:D
lightning strikes 101 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
um...so voldemort's not dead? and he's tom? and he's with hermione in the present time? confusing. please explain.

me
Pharies chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
Although short, as oneshots usually are, I loved it. I would like all the details inbetween, but this does well for now. Well done.

Tori
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
You should really write more. Please? I really really liked this story.

Dani
Dark Dreamer.xx chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I don't normaly read one shots but I love the Hermione/Tom Riddle pairing a lot! This was well written and I understood when it switched from the past to the present. I think that's what you were trying to do anyways. It would of been an amazing story if it was long, but it is fine just the way it is. I hope you write another.
Suspicious Soup chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I wish wrote a whole story. But nice oneshot. Thanks for writing.
Lady Miya chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Wow. It's funny, but... this is was most Hermione/Tom fic is about. And you managed to write in a little more than 10 words! That's impressive :)

But short story's like this tend to only scratch the surface. It would be very intereting to know what you would write in a long story. You obviusly know how to write!

Keep up the good work!

Miya
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Its kinda nice, but how did Hermione and Harry ended up in the past? Or did Tom come to the future? Also, is Tom evil any more?
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
this was good. very interesting but its a one shot? i think you should write more. It was very short.