Reviews for A Boarding School Facade
kimikezumi chapter 7 . 8/11
awww I love this story! it's been a awhile since an update. hope you can write more soon!
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
Sweet story...there will be more right? Right? I hope so I hope to see an update soon.
Relena Peace chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Aw...yea! ." Alright, I'm ready for the next chapter now! ."
yvie chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
School stories are the best. The fun, the recklessness, the friendship, the romance, the believe that we are invincible and most of all, the dreams. These are things that we start losing when we leave school, that is why I love school stories. There are a lot of school stories around the Gundam Wing characters but few have the potential this one has. I look forward to reading more of it when I have more time. However, there is one thing that I noticed. Relena's surname is supposed to be Darlian and not Dorlian. They are different.
heaven'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
this is really a great story so far...

update soon, please!
ebacusta chapter 10 . 4/28/2005
Very cool! I love the story. Please keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2004
I'll never know if you'll ever read this since you seem to have abandon the story? hopefully not! its abotu two years i wish you could updtae this great fic. by now
The boy in the shadows chapter 10 . 4/23/2004
Dude you need to update! this is a great fic.
Happy writing!
Leena chapter 10 . 8/27/2003
great story
Sweet n Sour12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
Kay chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
Great story so far! You haven't updated for almost a year though...are you planning to finish the story? I hope you are because this is a good story, please update soon!
tori chapter 10 . 5/23/2003
hey, I'm just wondering, are you gonna continue this story? you haven't updated in like a year. I'm really interested in this, and could u possibly e-mail me back with your answer? thanx.
Pia Bartolini chapter 10 . 4/1/2003
Where are you Jooles? It seems like you've dropped off the face of the planet. This is one of the most well-written, amazing, and neato stories out there, and itd been lain fallow, for one reason or another. Life does tend to intrude on art, and I can TOTALLY sympathize with that, but just know that your talent is missed, and yes, we loyals still care!
Lady Arianith chapter 10 . 1/31/2003
I love this story, and I soooo can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry with the next chapter, please, please, pleeeeeeaaaaaaase.
carrie myers chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
i love your fanfic and would like to get e-mails with them telling me a new part has been added.

luv, carrie