Reviews for Homeless
KxInu chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
This actually made me cry ;/ i was crushed when kiba left, and now i am so happy to found out they got back together, the first time a fic has ever moved me to tears tbh :)
tymer45 chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
OMG UGH IM ABOUT TO CRY
tymer45 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
this story is SO good I don't want to finish it.
tymir45 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
this is the best fanfic I ever read. and im so scared to finish it.
AlphaBetaOmega18 chapter 30 . 11/23/2012
I have read this story so many times that I know it like the back of my hand. It has got to be the absolute BEST and MOST LOVEABLE fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. Now that you aren't writing anymore I cry after reading all of my fave fanfics written by you. To be honest this fanfic is what got me interested in reading more fanfics, not just yours but others as well. "Homeless" was the first fanfic I ever read and it CHANGED MY LIFE. If you ever decide to come back to writing fanfics, I just know they are going to be awesome and I will follow them until I die. This story also made me realise that I just might not be straight but it also made me realise that that's okay. My church really looks down on gay people so I wish Joshua House was real. But anyway I thank you for your writing and I shall continue to idolize and love your works of art of fanfictions.:)
raichu.ree chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I don't normally read yaoi fics, but this one was definitely a good read :) I'm very impressed with your writing style, keep up the great writing! :3
Naturestune chapter 12 . 1/10/2012
As lumpy space princess puts it 'Oh my gosh you guy DRAMA BOMB' man I love that show makes me wish I had cable. Anyways I love how Gaara and Adrian cuddle so cute! Wish I had friends like that.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I've always reviewed as Mirette or something anyway I hope you are doing fine and thank you for writing this story.
Peacock Slayer chapter 30 . 10/17/2011
wow great story loved it
NinjaKitty4589 chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
Aw _ I loved this chappy! You're a great writer and the lemon was amazing X3 so was the lime earlier. / Just reading it made me all blushy but it was adorable! Hehehe the pervy Nana just made me laugh so much. XD
NinjaKitty4589 chapter 21 . 9/19/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww After a terrible weekend this chapter cheered me up with the fluffiness and the dress thing was adorable! X3 That was an odd dream, but it seems like it would be nice. :D Hehe I'm pumped only nine chapters to go or would it be ten? Darn the evil way numbers work and how it's technically one more since you haven't read the chapter yet! :O
NinjaKitty4589 chapter 19 . 9/19/2011
Bah! I loved the chapter and the end area was.. interesting./ Anywho it's very late I bid this story ado until tomorrow! D:
NinjaKitty4589 chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
SOOOO. ADORABLE! Steals a cookie from Gaara and noms it quickly Heh, Kiba was so brave. _ I do feel kind of bad that Kankuro's the villian because he can be a sweety at times, but someone has to play the part. Wewt! I was laughing at Neji's bout of jealousy and it's so sweet of Adrian to be the messenger boy. X3 Bah such fluffy joy! I can't wait to read more so I'm cutting the review off now.
NinjaKitty4589 chapter 15 . 9/19/2011
Gwah! That rant just pulled at my heart strings, it speaks the truth and I just agree with so much of what you say. I'm a tad proud of Iowans for this: On April 3, 2009, the Iowa Supreme Court unanimously upheld the District Court's ruling holding that there was no important governmental interest in denying citizens marriage licenses based on their sexual orientation. (Copy Paste is so helpful) So I'm just kind of happy that you're so active and I hope some day I could be at a protest until all the states are legal. :3 Oh and this is a review! I almost forgot that with my emotions pricking my eyes with tears. I love your writing style and I hope you write much much more like this. Heh I feel kind of emotionally drained just reading it I can't even grasp how emotionally drained you must of been. Anywho this is probably one of the longest reviews I've ever written because I never know what to write so uh.. you should be proud you can invoke such inspiration from your readers and such a response from me! " Hah.. I'm beginning to think this is getting awkward so um.. bye! Oh and DEFINITELY keep writing! _
A Wandering Soul chapter 30 . 8/22/2011
i love this its beautiful and honestly i'm tempted to stalk u now (ur stories) and i wanted to say that i'm not religous but this really hit me hard i'm basicly gender blind and right now i'm with a girl (like myself) and if this happened to me i'd probably have said worse IN THE CHURCH and haha yeah it would have been ugly.. XD but in the end things worked out so i'm glad i don't really like sad endings, when the story is good (like this) and i come to like the main charactor i want them to be happy and then a sad ending is crushing so i'm now in love with ur writing skills... i luv u! (in a plantonic way) XD don't ever dount your self or i'll know and i'll be pissed got it? :D anyway sorry to hear that things didn't work out with Shane but when things look their worse it means it can only get better so i wish u all the best and then some (cuz i'm the kinda ass who'd steal some more) :D