Reviews for Cotton Candy Dreams
luv luv luv!
el chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this is a cute story
lolz chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i like your imagination yah know...it started in a humor scene and the romance in climax and humor again in the falling action a really funny humor scene hahahaha still laughing to death
Deathberry Love chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It was actually the yorozuya cuteness that warmed my heart. Gin and shinpachi cheering her up like that, I could definitely see it happening. It kind of reminded me of the umbrella episode.

this was a great fic!
punnylove chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great story! Would love to see an update with more Gintoki/Shinpachi protectiveness.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was perfect and so in character! Loved it
nijibug chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love how this is written, everyone was very in character and the premise itself was just adorable. The only issue with it - and the reason I found the dialog confusing - was that you have Shinpachi address Gintoki as "Gin-chan", which is how Kagura addresses him. Shinpachi consistently calls him "Gin-san" in canon, so every time I saw "Gin-chan", I thought it was Kagura talking and got confused.
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I laughed so hard when I found out Kagura had applied the make-up wrong! I thought she had put it on quiet well, and Sougo was shocked! Apparently, I was wrong.
Lingering Embrace chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
This was SO EPIC! xDDD I loved it! The characters were so IC! :D And I so very much liked how Gin was like "Who the hell is it? Kagura!" xDDD It was so funny and so great! :D And OkiKagu was love! 3 xoxo~
winn-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
loveeeee D
ChOFee chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw, that was great but you could've continued it XD I think it would've made a good story but I like it the way it is too :P Sougo was incredibly cute in it :D
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Gin-chan's daddy-dar when off!
PrincessKanda chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Kagura with freckles would be so cute.
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Haha... that's funny. I can just imagine Kagura trying to put make up on (And failing) because she always goes through these really random fazes throughout the anime. Well, nice job!

D-n-h