Reviews for Cotton Candy Dreams
So cuteeeeeee
And funny too!
XDDDD
Currently-addicted-to-OkiKagu chapter 1 . 4/21
*sighs deeply* did something like this happened once in my life.. nahh none and never will be TT..
this is sooo cuuuteee. i've read so many cute okikagu fanfics that i'm starting to fly to cloud 9
Loved the freckles by the way. Very creative I think.
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
thanks i love it
Paulie MickeyJ chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Trust Gintoki to tease princess, he does it well. it was nice and funny. Well written and captured Gintama's spirit perfectly. I cant wait Okita and Kagura to pair up at the end of manga hehe. As for Bleach jokes spot on, I wonder similar questions, but Rukia had healing powers, thanks to Kiddo, the basic one. If she concentrates hard she can fix up stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
I love when Gin gets all papa-bear :)
HaZvisions chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Cute~~~~!
scrum chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
luv luv luv!
el chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
this is a cute story
lolz chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
i like your imagination yah know...it started in a humor scene and the romance in climax and humor again in the falling action a really funny humor scene hahahaha still laughing to death
Deathberry Love chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It was actually the yorozuya cuteness that warmed my heart. Gin and shinpachi cheering her up like that, I could definitely see it happening. It kind of reminded me of the umbrella episode.

this was a great fic!
punnylove chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Great story! Would love to see an update with more Gintoki/Shinpachi protectiveness.
revolutionrose chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was perfect and so in character! Loved it
nijibug chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love how this is written, everyone was very in character and the premise itself was just adorable. The only issue with it - and the reason I found the dialog confusing - was that you have Shinpachi address Gintoki as "Gin-chan", which is how Kagura addresses him. Shinpachi consistently calls him "Gin-san" in canon, so every time I saw "Gin-chan", I thought it was Kagura talking and got confused.
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I laughed so hard when I found out Kagura had applied the make-up wrong! I thought she had put it on quiet well, and Sougo was shocked! Apparently, I was wrong.