Reviews for In The Dark
Thegreypoet chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Almadynis Rayne chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
How interesting. I very much like this and will continue reading in the saga.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was awesome!
Song in the woods chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
I have started to read your newest story and thought, huh guess I shouud read this one to see how Elara got to be in the good grace of the King. Great story :)
cherish15 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
"Hungry, as I told you," Thranduil's voice smiled down at her, "and desirous of your company this evening. Come with me."- I love that line for some reason! Great and there are sequels that's good, I'm off to read them now.

Cherish15
dinopoodle chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Well done, are you planning more to this story? I hope to see this story continue. Great job, keep up the good work.
Larner chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Yes, she CAN do this. The VI in me rejoices to see one newly blinded beginning to find that she has not lost all with her vision, and that the loss of husband and child are of more import, as is the finding of welcome and respect in such an alien setting.

Nicely done.
Epilachna chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Let me begin by saying I've read your entire series, so my comments are in light of the 'big picture' of the storyline.

This is an excellent opening. It sets the stage for what's to come. I like how we, the readers, are in the dark as the conversation opens (although arguably less so than Elara). I find it charming and quite fitting within the realms of Elven hospitality for Thranduil to offer her a home and protection and to invite her to join him as a guest at his table.
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh, that was lovely! Sad of course, but definitely lovely. I hope it turns out to be a romance. D
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
ew whats goonna happen
MeldaTavar chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love your style. Such a good story and good characterisation.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh I should have reviewed this long ago! And I need to put it on my MEFA nom list for next year! You capture the Elvenking so very well and I have really come to love Elara. Great tale and start to a wonderful series!
kittyloverluna chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
how sweet, I like this. What a well written story.
Aelaer chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I read this originally when you published it for Teitho, and I am just as delighted now as I was then. It is very well written, and we get to see a side of Thranduil we do not see too often. It's charming, and your OC is well written. Wondeful.
Haarajot chapter 1 . 9/25/2008