Reviews for Light Fingers
Shemyaza1 chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
A very nicely realistic depiction of what life must have been like for some of the less privileged citizens of Aragorn's new kingdom. The poor have and always will be with us and even amongst the chivealry, courage, honour and richness of the upper class part of the world that Tolkien wrote about, they would have been in abundance. We rarely hear about the poorer classes, either in Tolkien's actual writings or in many of the fanfictions, so I salute your courage in bringing out an aspect of society that would have existed. Elves did not concern themselves too much with the lives of the secondborn and probably rarely came into contact with the poorer people.

Good, well rounded story, it made me want to read more of what happens to those poor children and the others around them and that, at the end of the day, should be the aim of any writer - to leave their readers wanting more.
MelMaggio chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
I definetly like it so far, so please be quick with next chapter i am dying to see what happens.
szepilona10 chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
Poor Ivoreth! Update soon please!

God Bless!

~Szepilona10~
CheshireMax chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
This is a very good story! I look forward to reading more!

-CheshireMax
Lady Ambreanna chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Chapters 2,3&4 are wonderful. Thank you!
Arrod chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Your writing is fantastic, and I really love this story. I can't wait for you to update!

It is incredibly sad however, but very entertaining. Elladan and Aragorn seemed to be looking for her, and I really love to see their concern. If only Ivoreth knew...

I'm also going to ask... how old is she? Don't tell me if you are going to explain later in the story, but she seems like she's about ten from my perspective. Anyway. Great job!

-Arandur
Twilight Sucks chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
wonderful story! Well writen and interesrting I can't wait to read the next chapter!
kittyloverluna chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
what a chapter, i loved it. how old is she? please up date soon.
Of Chaos and Destruction chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
its a good story i really liked it. one thing that i really liked is that you looked at it from a personal level, something that is very difficult sometimes.

You should really it up :)
kittyloverluna chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
i really love this story, i hope you up date soon. How old is Ivoreth? I guessing in her teens. the men that attacked her would not have done so to a child, or the king would hang them for sure.
Henry Plantagenet chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was great - gritty & unsentimental!
whispercat chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
this is really really good! so creative, i can't wait to read more!
Luned chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
Great start. Believable characters and original story. I'm interested to see where this story will go. Please update soon. :)
Gwaelinn chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I just want to let you know that this is a wonderful beginning! It made me think of the music Les Miserables...the trials of the children broke my heart. Although, I was wondering about Ivoreth's age. At first I thought very young, but given the guards intentions perhaps a bit older?

I really liked your description of Elladan sitting by the bed.

Now I hope there will be more coming soon...I am hooked!

Smiles

~Gwaelinn
Aearwen22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Thanks Haarajot! I hate it when FFN inserts that extra partial line when it wasn't in the block of text I copied over. FWIW, I'm learning there are a lot of things about the "new" software that I don't appreciate in the least. There was a reason I stopped posting here for a very long time...

-Aeärwen