Reviews for Light Fingers
Stardust0808 chapter 16 . 8/3/2010
This has got to be one of the most saddest, endearing, amazing stories I have ever read on this site. You had me in tears almost every single chapter. Wow, is all I can say after reading this, wow. Thank you for sharing this wonderfully heartfelt story. You have a true talent. I am now going to read the sequel and hopefully not shed so many tears . This is definitely going into my favorite stories list.
The Lauderdale chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
Well, I finished this story. Coming to the end, I still really regret Daren's death and wish that Ivoreth had said something about him being taken earlier. There were so many missed opportunities for that child as he was failed again and again. Of course, the simplest solution in the world would be if the people responsible for his death hadn't all been corrupt or sadistic.

Elrohir can really hold a grudge, can't he? Considering that she's a child and all she has been through. I hope he's gotten over it in the next story, but...interesting, anyway. Very interested to read the sequel.
The Lauderdale chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
This child, for all of her misunderstanding and fear, is still wiser about her world than Elladan is. He doesn't understand what her life is like. Not enough is being done for the impoverished of Gondor.
sleepallday chapter 16 . 2/9/2010
I just finished reading your story and I loved it! I dont usually like fics with OCs as main characters, but this one was really good. I just wish her little brother didnt die:( That was so sad I almost cried.

I am going to read the sequel now, cant wait:)
hermonine chapter 16 . 10/23/2009
nice story
NiRi's Narrations chapter 16 . 9/7/2009
I like to post my reviews from MEFA at an archive for the author.

An original look at life in Minas Tirith after the War and after Aragorn has become king. Among the poor, the orphans left behind, many are left to fend for themselves. The story follows one small family's attempts to survive and an encounter that changes everything. Vivid descriptions, moving emotions, the reader is swept up in Ivoreth's tale and her attempts to save and protect her younger brother and sister. Terrible circumstances lead Ivoreth down a road that forks when she meets an unlikely rescuer in Elladan. Learning to trust is not easy, but in the end, the peredhel manages to get behind Ivoreth's walls and she finds that life can be so much more than she ever expected. A new life, new clothes, a new family. Ivoreth even gets to meet King Elessar and Queen Arwen! Her life is never the same after her encounter, and never again will she need to live in the drains of Minas Tirith.

Ivoreth's tale is a moving experience the reader cannot get enough of. Told completely from Ivoreth's point of view, the reader is swept into the tale and cannot help but be moved emotionally by the hardships Ivoreth and her siblings face. The reader cannot help but fear, doubt and even hope alongside her as she faces challenge after challenge, the ultimate of which is can she ever learn to trust again. A beautiful story!
102352 chapter 16 . 6/8/2009
This story is really good!

Good job!
Larner chapter 16 . 6/6/2009
Excellently written, and very much a delight. It is too realistic a possibility, perhaps, and shows many of the problems Aragorn would have had to have overcome to bring peace to his new realm. And I've ALWAYS loved stories of Aragorn dispensing proper justice! Thank you for this!
Larner chapter 15 . 6/6/2009
A wonderful meeting, but I'm certain he's right about the trip! Poor thing! But she'll love the sights along the way!
Larner chapter 14 . 6/6/2009
Excellent! Yes, excellent! Horrible that such things have been done to innocents, but at least now they will no longer continue!

And Garlain will know the justice he deserves, as will those who took part in the abuse.
Larner chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
I do hope Aragorn does a great deal to stop these ill-begotten guards and so on from continuing on with these activities! And I find myself wondering if that WAS Daren!
Larner chapter 12 . 6/6/2009
It does sound as if Aragorn needs to do a thorough purging of the Guards! Aargh!
Larner chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
She is learning rather a lot all at once! Now, to see whether Garlain ends up before the judges! I rather hope so, really.
Larner chapter 10 . 6/6/2009
She's awakened the King to one of the worse details of his new home he'd not been aware of as yet. Now, to retrieve Daren!
Larner chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
And wait until she realizes who his sister is-and that the last child to play in Rivendell's halls was the king!
169 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »