Reviews for Light Fingers
Larner chapter 8 . 6/6/2009
Ah, a cliffhanger! Wonderful that she's meeting an elleth. Now to learn why.
Larner chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
One more bit of openness, one step closer to Daren's return.

And perhaps there will be more comfort for those who dwell in the sewers and cisterns, and who must learn the luxury of trust.
Larner chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
A lovely healing moment, one she needs desperately. Now, to find her brother, too.
Larner chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
Oh, I doubt that Aragorn is that much better a healer than is Elladan, but being fully a Man has perhaps more luck healing other Men.
Larner chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
The poor child! Alas for her!
Larner chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Time to get her sister to the Houses of Healing now!
Larner chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Ah, good-it's Elladan. Now to see whether she makes it back to her sister and brother without further negative incidents.
Larner chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ah-she has been saved, but by whom? And two guards need to be removed from any level of authority-now! And how will she save her brother and sister? Am waiting to find out...
Destined Darkness chapter 16 . 5/9/2009
loved it
Selador chapter 16 . 4/19/2009
This was wonderful. Everything about it was wonderful, but I particularly loved your characterizations. And your OCs are so believable. I hope you post the sequel up soon.
The Second Coming chapter 16 . 2/15/2009
Beautifully written - and very touching! I do hope you'll continue with a sequel to this, I'd love to see what happens next. :)
Minerva Organa chapter 16 . 1/14/2009
Oh, this was a wonderful story. Beautiful and touching, I really enjoyed it! I'll keep my eye out for a sequel... :-)
L.A.H.H chapter 16 . 1/12/2009
I hope there will be a sequel, I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it. x
MeldaTavar chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
Oh i love this story! You had me tearing up in a couple places. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel! Great job. Keep writing.
Nieriel Raina chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
Oh it is all posted! YAY! Now I can go catch up on the sequel. :) Wonderful story, meldis! Absolutely wonderful!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »