Reviews for Light Fingers
Nieriel Raina chapter 15 . 12/28/2008
Dang you woman, you made me cry again! Lovely description of Elladan's mount. Perfect. *happy sigh* Now I need to go rub some horsey noses.

Have I told you how wonderful this story is?
Nieriel Raina chapter 14 . 12/28/2008
Justice indeed! Well done!
Nieriel Raina chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Finally am catching up here! This is such a marvelous tale, Aearwen. I hope you don't mind me rec'ing it at L&S. Just beautiful! *rushes to finish posted chapters*

szepilona10 chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
This was a fantastic story! I have loved reading it. Thank you so much for writing it! I will be eagerly awaiting the sequel!

God Bless!

Lady Ambreanna chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
Thank you so much for the story! It was a pleasure to read! I look forward to the sequel! ;)
Lady-Roisin chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
"sniffles and wipes away a tear" I really and truly loved this story. I'm adding it to my favorites, because it truly does deserve a place there. This was such an amazing and touching story. What a wonderful telling of a rags to riches tale. I loved how it was a story about life, and learning to trust. So many good things about this!

I very much look forward to a sequel and hope you do write one! You know I'll certainly be eager to read it. :-)

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story.

Lady Roisin
Lady-Roisin chapter 14 . 12/27/2008
It was neat to see Aragorn as a King, dealing out justice. I liked how he was both kind to the children, but also very stern when he made the decree. I liked seeing both elements.
Lady-Roisin chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
So very sad, beautiful, and touching all at the same time! I honestly cried! Poor Daren. :-( But a really wonderful chapter.
Lady-Roisin chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
Oh this is so sweet. I loved the writing lesson. I so hope Daren will be alright! The ending to this chapter even made me a bit misty eyed!
Lady-Roisin chapter 11 . 12/27/2008
Go Elladan! I loved how he handled the baker. Loved that part. I also like how you portrayed Aragorn. It must have been very hard for him to be stuck between the laws and what he would have rather done. Being a King is certainly not easy. I feel this is very believable and realistic too.
Lady-Roisin chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Loved this chapter! I like how you portrayed Arwen and Elladan's shock about Raden being taken so recently. I feel for Aragorn too, how horrible that must have been to fin out about the children. I hope Ivoreth realizes she did nothing wrong. I really love how you write the charaters. I really feel like I'm seeing this from Ivoreth's POV. Great job!
Lady-Roisin chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I absolutely love the interactions between Ivoreth, Aragorn, and Elladan. I love how they are taking care of the two girls. I also love reading about the characters we know and love through the eyes of someone who isn't often wrriten about, and has come from a tough background.

I'm really enjoying this a lot.
Lady-Roisin chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
Wow, this is a really great story so far! I loved how Ivoreth was rescued. I really like this character. I'm curious to read on and find out what happens next!
jambaby1963 chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
I really loved your story and am looking forward to a sequel.
MelMaggio chapter 16 . 12/27/2008
i can not wait for them to get to there, and of course as always i love it, but is it just me or it elrohir acting really really childish
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »