Reviews for Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
TinkStar87 chapter 4 . 3/21
Oh, i really liked this. Wish there was more, really wanted to find out what happens at the party. Oh well. Hope you come back and update soon. Read ya Later ;)
Herperson chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
This is seriously a good story. I love the way you wrote it so that some things are kind of left a mystery but revealed in tiny bits. It's been a long time since the last update but I really hope you finish this. I'm in love with it and it makes me sad that it barely even got started
Myrel chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
Hello... just found this story and absolutely loved it! Im just sad that it isn't finished and that its been four years since the last update. :( are you not planning on finishing this story? Please finish it... this is such a great story... With so much potential,so beautifully written... Please...
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Judging by the beginning this story is worth continuing, it is a pity you abandoned it, especially if you had some parts done. I like scheming Chuck, especially if the final goal is to get Blair back. But I do not think Chuck is a cheater-type, he wouldn't do this to Blair, and definitely not repeatedly.
ririi69 chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
You should continue someday..;)
ririi69 chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I love this story
ririi69 chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Great great great ;)
ririi69 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OH I like it very much! ;) Really great
Tickledpink333 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
The way you get inside Chuck and Blair's heads is amazing, and extremely well written. I just wish there was more! Will you be continuing this?
nathar chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Hi, are you going to continue this fic? It is great!
Eimxx chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Please please please update this again :)
tiff xoxo chapter 4 . 7/4/2011
love it
tiff xoxo chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
Love it
MaiiAw chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
i loved this story ! plz update soon!
myrtle chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
hi. im lovin this fic..

where's the next chapter?