Reviews for Smiles
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/2
Cute story!
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was really sweet. You also got the language down pretty well, which was impressive.
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Please write more! That was one delightful chapter! :D
Forgottobealover chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
AAAAAAAWH :D Thats really cute :L.
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Very cute! I especially loved the ending.
Marie Masen186 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yes please! I would like to read more. I really enjoyed this.. Thanks!
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Wow, that was a pretty awesome fanfiction. XD I didn't know it was even possible to write fanfiction for Jane Austin. But this was great. _
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
More chapters, please! I love the banter between Darcy and Elizabeth!
darcyLoVesmarissa chapter 1 . 10/5/2008

i will pay you...

in baked goods because i have no money...

Caty Jane chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I absolutely loved this little piece. It was so light hearted and happy that it brightened my day considerably. Your easy flow of words and the language you used definitely add to this fine storyline, making it full of life and joy. Your talent is evident and I would love to read another of your works!
Jed52 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Sweet story. The English really suits the time and it didn't feel heavy too. Great writing!
MariahDezie chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yes please more chapters.

This is very good.
Advo chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Definitely more chapters, thank you!

It was fabulously cute! You always love a pouty Darcy! Wouldn't want him any other way.
TwilightStarLaughter chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Hm, I definitely wouldn't object to more chapters, and I'm not sure if I'd recommend continuing with just one-shots or an actual story. Either way, I love the interactions of the main characters. Although, I'm pretty sure that Darcy and Bingley would simply call each other by their last names, without the Mr. And Bingley would probably be calling Lizzy as just "Elizabeth" since even in Hertfordshire, he called her "Miss Elizabeth" I dunno, that's just something I picked up on while reading. Other than that I really like the story, it was very amusing and sweet.
kayinay chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Lots of love, obviously. I love the Old English diction, which you write so well. It adds a spice that is sorely lacking in many others, and adds a lot to your tone/characters.

And sequels/more chapters? Don't make me laugh. This is so a one-shot. I'm going to find you a phenomenal new plot for my multi-chaptered P and P story, so there!

(Psst! Zodiac.)