Reviews for Fast Times at Forks High
puasluoma chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
*Breathes*.. ! *And breathes out*

*drools* m edward... lol... i love this.. i think i may be working through some of your fics... be warned x x
crazyart92 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I LOVE IT! for being your first lemon its AWESOME!
PoorLonelyCassiopeia chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
holy mother of all cows! that was one of the hottest lemons i've ever read (so far of course...and i've read A LOT of them, for the record) whoa...just...WHOA...

*runs to take a cold shower*
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Isn't it wonderful Bella talks in her sleep. Her inner most thoughts and feelings escape through her lips. good thing Edward was awake and heard her helped his game plan of seducing and having her be his.
NikolasAndEmilyTrueLive4Ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I must say for your first lemon you did an icrediable job on it keep up the good work. I'm currently writing a story maybe U can help me write the lemon scene
No longer on ff chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
That was excellent! The whole time I wasn't sure if he was after one thing or if he did love her. But then, at the end, we were positive! Really sweet!
Cullenary chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I am shocked that that was your first lemon! You are really good at this shit! Keep writing lemony lemons! that was freakin HAWT!
Jbaby33333333 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Wow! I loved it you should wright more stories like this one.
mymanisfictional chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wow, that was HOT! Good job!
Eternally Addicted chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was so F**king hot! I loved it.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow yr 1st lemon...it was great, had a cool story line too. Good work :)
babyot chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Again, WAY better sex than I had in High School, but I was an uber nerd so i guess that's to be expected. Thankfully, things got rollin' for me in college :) That was great for your first lemon! I've read lots of your later lemons, so you shouldn't be ashamed in the least - they're HOT HOT HOT!
Tanyab423 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
FANTASTIC! I loved your story it was YUMMY!
becp chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
oh yeah you did a great job that was awesome
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »