Reviews for Origami
Please continue this!
The Jingo chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
It's a nice start, though I know it's abandoned :(
Poppy Lve chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
when I realized the story ended...I was near tears! like a baby without it's milk bottle. :o
workshop boy chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I'm reviewing because I like this, but also because I'd like to make you aware of a Sasuke x Konan challenge here: /topic/47516/12281337/1/#12283652

After seeing this, I couldn't help but want to see more from you.
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
VERY nicely done Sagey-chan! I was completly enthralled in your telling of this, how you portrayed Konan and Sasuke.

The air of mystery certainly hangs heavy in the air, and tough I'm not quite sure what all is going to happen, I cannot wait for the next installment. Seriously, awsome fic.

Laters Sagey-chan.

Mist.
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Yay I'm so happy you wrote this! It looks like it's going in an incredibly interesting direction and I love how you've characterized Konan with aloof elegance 8D Hehe, the addition of Itachi into this was expected, but I love the touch of drama... And I'm glad you used the whole "God's Angel", you made her sound quite angelic in her mvements and comments *grins* I look forward to the next update, and I'm so glad you wrote this 8D

*sigh* I'm incredibly curious about who dies... I assume it would be Itachi, but :P there were hints in quite a few places... you know what the posion and all xD Anyway, thanks again *hugs*

- L