Reviews for Bitter Trials
PhantomBoo chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
this was excellent, nothing less! D
17Penny-Lane chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
hi! I really liked your story, and it's very odd that I read this kind of stories, because I'm actually a Royai fan, but this story is really good and it didn't matter that it has MaesXRoy, but I don't have live journal but I would like to read the previous stories, and If I could the complete one of this chapter, and Ill really appreciate if you could give me a link or something.

Well I think that's all, for now, I'm looking forward the next chapter.
silver sniper of night chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Oh it's finished! I really liked ths story, I really want to read the next part of it. I really like the connextuion made between Gracia and Riza in this chapter as well.

Okay, I need help. I want to read the full version of this chapter and read the stories that came before it, but I have no idea how to find your livejournal account. I cant even work livejournal, I have an account but I just cant locate people on there. Is there a link or something or can you give me instructions of how to find it? I'm so lame, I'm sorry but it would really help.

Oh, and in case your wondering, I am old enough to read them lol. I'll be twenty this year *shudders*

Great story, as per usual, cant wait to read more of your Royai!
silver sniper of night chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
The more I read this, the more I start to like this relationship. Damn, what have you done to me lol? Okay, in all seriousness, this is a wonderful chapter. I like their coping mechanisms with everything they ae going through. I really cant wait for the next chapter, this is such captivating writing. Update soon!
PhantomBoo chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
you always write awesome stories!

I want to know what happens next even if I have a small idea of what's coming :D!

I'll be waiting eagerly
silver sniper of night chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Oh that was so sad! I feel so sorry for Gracia, OI cant imagine how hard that would sting, especially as she had spent all that time waiting and worrying about him. I really like this, the more I read, the more into the story I get. Please update soon, I cannot wait to see what happens next!
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I normal despise anything Maes/Roy but this is actually really terrific. I love the strain that all three characters are feeling from their trials during the war and their personal feelings with each other, only heightening their pain. I like the relationship between Riza and Maes as well in the chapter, seems really natural.

I really hope that the fact that I have not read the previous stories in this series (I have no idea how to work my livejournal account even though I've had it for almost a year) will not get in the way of me understanding this one as I am hooked on this already. I cannot wait to see where this goes.

Please update as soon as you can, I already love this story! Keep up the great work!