Reviews for Ultima: Heroes vs Villains
Anonymous chapter 24 . 5/30
Disney has done crossovers with Warner Bros. before. Just look at Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/30
Spider-Man vs. Joker

One of the most fitting fights in comicdom, when one of the most iconic Marvel heroes clashes with one of the most iconic DC villains.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/30
Did you know that Mark Hamill got his Joker voice and design from the Chief Blue Meanie in the Yellow Submarine?
Anonymous chapter 17 . 5/29
One of the most fitting fights of Marvel heroes vs. DC villains. Spider-Man vs. Joker. If you think about it, Joker would work as a primary enemy of Spider-Man. In short, if Joker were a Marvel villain, he would be the archenemy of Spider-Man, although Green Goblin already fills that in.
Tak(tak and the power of juju) vs. Jasper( universe) is going be awesome
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/14
Other Heroes vs. Villains mashups:

Captain Falcon vs. Frieza (Final Form)
Guyver I vs. Cell (Perfect Form)
Samus Aran vs. Cooler (5th Form)

Step Up by Drowning Pool would be played as the heroes run the gauntlet against villains.

Other ideas would include heroes running the gauntlet against a series of villains such as:
Batman vs. Spider-Man's villains
Spider-Man vs. Batman's villains
Iron Man vs. Superman's villains
War Machine vs. Flash's villains
Some of these would include Marvel Heroes running the gauntlet against DC Villains and vice versa (e.g. Spider-Man vs. Batman's villains, Iron Man vs. Superman's villains, War Machine vs. Flash's villains).
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13
Ms. Marvel vs. Cheetah
Hawkeye vs. Count Vertigo
Namor vs. Black Manta
Invisible Woman vs. Star Sapphire

And much more Marvel Heroes vs. DC Villains fights.

And much more.
Anonymous chapter 24 . 3/11
Heroes vs. Villains crossover series.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 2/23
In Spider-Man vs. Joker, Josh Keaton would voice Spider-Man and Mark Hamill would voice Joker.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/15
"It seems I've underestimated you, Spider-Man." Sounds like something that Joker would say after being beaten by Spider-Man.
Anonymous chapter 17 . 1/6
This could also be titled Spider-Man vs. Joker: Nerd vs. Clown.
Smokescreen2814 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
XD I love every part of it!
Smokescreen2814 chapter 17 . 3/12/2014
Two of my favourite heroes teaming off. Great job
ThunderRiver411 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
It's sad that you're giving up on these older stories, but I can't wait for your new updated version.

As mentioned in my messages I'm making a comeback as well. I'd like to hear back from you sometime before tomorrow morning, however. Just to know if you'd still read my work.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Really great story. i have a few ideas for some fights.
The Annoying Orange Vs. Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
Finn & Jake (Adventure Time) Vs. The Trix (Winx Club)
The W.I.T.C.H Girls Vs. Him (Powerpuff Girls)
& Sandy Cheeks Vs. The Lich (Adventure Time)