Reviews for Between the Lines
PhillyGirl27 chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
Loved these Between the Lines stories, Guen! Seeing the action through another person's POV added much to the storyline. Thanks! -Kathy
Anonymous chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Loved the alternate perspectives
Ybanormlmom chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Hot, hot, hot and funny. Great opine shots! Really enjoyed your stories. Can't wait to read more of them!
alix33 chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
"Albert Kloughn looked like he was about to piss himself. He'd been babbling on like an idiot since we'd sat down, and it was taking a whole bunch of effort not to take out my Glock and shoot him." - I SO share Ranger's opinion of Kloughn.
OK, so I never quite figured Ranger for an exhibitionist.
alix33 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
"Bobby only realized she was missing when he went to get her from your office at 18:00 for quitting time." She'd been using my office. For some reason, I was almost hard at the idea of that. You're sick, Manoso." - I do not think that is all that sick.
"but I was loathe to waste the time." - "I was loath to waste".
alix33 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
"Anything on Morelli yet?" Ranger had put surveillance on the cop after Steph's stalker indicated that he might be cheating. We weren't real sure how the bombshell was going to feel about that. I mean, if it was me I'd want to know one way or the other, but Steph had a lifetime pass to the Land of Denial, so who knows. "Nothing yet," Ranger said. "I've got the watch now." I grimaced. I really hoped Ranger wouldn't be the one to catch Morelli. Things could get really ugly. "Try not to do anything stupid," I told him. "No promises," he said, then he hung up." - Anything Ranger does to Morelli will be just deserts, IMO.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
"my phone buzzed on my belt. A quick glance down at the display told me that it was my babe. I felt my lips tip up." - AW! at Ranger calling Stephanie his babe.
"my foot already jamming down on the break pedal." - "brake pedal".
alix33 chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
"so here we were, camped out in a hotel room, listening to Steph getting mauled in the elevator. Ranger looked like he was either going to puke or kill himself. I felt similarly." - I felt like puking too.
"Elevators moving again." - "Elevator's moving again."
Shelle007 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Chapter 6 from Ranger's point of view reminds me of the song, "The Man I Want to Be' by Jason Aldean. Liking this :)
rangerbabe.1 chapter 12 . 12/18/2012
Loved these in betweens extra ranger and MM is always good
georgiagirlagain chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Damn...
mssmith chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
Holy shit...just perfect. Thanks for the outtakes, off to read the epi for JL.
Margaretlucylu chapter 12 . 4/22/2011
this was such an awesome story from the pov's you had
Vulcan Rider chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
I actually had to back up several chapters to review this story again because I've read it so many times. :-) Every time is an absolute joy. To be able to get so much humor, angst, fear, worry, love, passion and incredible smut (I hate to call it that because it was so wonderful) into these chapters takes true talent. I thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us. Each and every time I read your stories, I dream about having a fraction of the talent you have, and the courage to post something. Alas, that is not my forte. Thank you, once again, for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Love ya,

Maggie
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
WONDERFUL! This has been a fabulous couple of stories to read. I loved the party at the end where Steph wore the dress with "no panty lines". Tank's comment cracked me up so much. Also, I always love when Frank's personality sneaks out of his foxhole and makes a comment to Ranger that lets him know there's a whole lot more to Frank than Frank lets the public and most of his family know. :-)

I've loved reading the different POVs for the chapters and had them both up on separate tabs on Firefox, and was flipping back and forth between them, so it would flow correctly. This has been a bit different, but interesting. I think it would have been easier to put them in place in the original story, but if you hadn't written them during the correct times, it is understandable that you did it this way. Thank you for letting us know on each chapter, where to read each one.

One a final note... WOOHOO...Grandma got her hottie. :-)

Such a wonderful story. Loved it.

Maggie