Reviews for F&G 25: Lock, Jocks, and One Little Secret
DC chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
They go to McKinley High School not Lincoln
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Ok, all I can say is...WOW! I couldn't agree more with "slamothecow"; this is NOT even fanfiction! In my mind, this IS the second season of the show! You honestly need to write for television for your career, if you don't already. I don't think you even realize how talented you are! This is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE! I have read SOOOOO many fanfictions for SOOOOOO many different fandoms, and I have never encountered a situation such as this. You are phenomenal!

My ONLY piece of constructive criticism, is that sometimes there are spelling inconsistencies and unfinished thoughts, but nothing that affects the reader, when going through the story so it's NO BIG DEAL!

I know you haven't even touched these fanfics for OVER A YEAR, but I am BEGGING YOU to revisit this fandom and PLEEEAASSSEEE continue this wonderful piece of work! I don't care if it might take you a month or whatever to write the scripts, I can wait! Just please let us know somehow whether or not you would consider continuing season two! Maybe post a message to us, as another story and we can read that as our announcement! I am letting you know that I am going to post this same review on all of your other stories, so maybe if you even log on the site anymore you will notice and see this heartfelt plea from a true fan!

I swear, I just really discovered "Freaks and Geeks" a few days ago and I watched all of the episodes in about two days, and then I checked this site and came across your stories, read some of the reviews, saw it was in full-length script format, and I knew I would check these out after I finished watching the first season online! I did do that, I was BLOWN AWAY after reading just the first story! As I said before, in my mind this is the REAL season 2 of a show that got cancelled WAAAAYYYY too soon! I couldn't stop watching the episodes of the show back-to-back and I feel the EXACT same way about your scripts; they seem SO CREDIBLE! Are you sure you didn't actually write for the show? Haha.

So please, I'm crying out here, I would LOVE if by SOME chance you would CONTINUE! I really hope you haven't abandoned fanfiction or this fandom completely, because you have such talent, and I'm dying for more here. This was totally feeding my "Freaks and Geeks" addiction! Like I said, I'm going to post this review on the other stories, so I'm off to do that, crossing my fingers that you'll notice them! If you still log onto the site at all...but I'm HOPEFUL!
nicole chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
awesome! i cant stop reading!
wiccachick54 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Okay, it took me forever to stop laughing with the mental image of Nick dancing to disco! That was fabulous. Again,your characterizations are spot on and I have to say that Daniel and Lindsay are dang HOT! I totally feel the attraction but can see Daniel trying to act all cool about the whole thing. I hope you continue part 2 soon. I and really intrigued by the lock-in set up. Lots of stuff could happen there.
charli3 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Sque! Ah i LOVE THIS and everyone is in character, especially Ken (coming in at just the right moment) with his one liners. LOVE Daniel and Lindsay. ntinue or there will be tears.
SilverStarSheep chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Awesome! I'm so glad that you updated this! I'm glad to see that Daniel and Lindsay are getting closer. I kinda feel bad for Neil though, especially since he's beginning to feel left out. Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks!
Sofia chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Very cool story.I can totally see this storyline come to life,it's really that good.I hope you continue b/c you're probably the best writer on this F&G forum.
FindMeBroken chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I can't wait for part 2!

I love Lindsay and Daniel together!

Hoping the update is son.
Kareena chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG-Girl You're The Best!This Is A Really,Really Good Story!I Love Your The Characters Are Very Believable.I Can't Wait For Part 2!And As Always,Thanks For Taking The Time To Post Your Amazing Stories!I Really Appreciate It!
Mr. Harelip chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Oh yay another story! I love it and can't wait for more! You write these so well!

Great stuff!