Reviews for The Happiest Place On Earth
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Great story! What an original idea. The sad part is that my favorite part was whem Edward ''attacked'' Bella and she was like 'do it again!''. lol I liked the end scene with Emmetts teasing also. Very cute.
Eminnis chapter 11 . 9/29/2009
L...O...L... I was cracking up so much in this! Very good. You do humor well. I've read your other stories, too. At least, some. I'm gonna read another in a sec here. It seems the characters were a bit OOC, though I do that all the time...Well, it was nice to see Jasper portrayed as 'not the moody depressed guy' for once. OOC, yes, but good and funny. Some spelling mistakes here and there, but overall pretty good. Keep up the good work!

Eminnis and Alicia
TurnThePaige chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
He IS a dork. Seriously? Oh, gosh.

And that sword in the stone thing? Oh, I got a kick out of that!

I LOVED this story! Thanks for writing it!
TurnThePaige chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
Haha! Jasper got pulled over!

"Built in radar" - hehe!
TurnThePaige chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Chef Boyardee... not quite as fancy as Bella's meal, but it was okay. Now I can read again!

I love how she's not scared of him. I think it's great! I also liked how it makes him so angry, how he wants her to be afraid. Whatever!

Haha... "Do it again!"
TurnThePaige chapter 8 . 8/5/2009
OOH! Now you've got me hungry! That was a funny chapter but I'm going to eat lunch; it's not my fault you described every course!
TurnThePaige chapter 7 . 8/5/2009
I never noticed that the boat rides were the most boring at Disneyland, but that's probably right.

P.S. Those were some pretty sweet drum noises!
TurnThePaige chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Sweet room! Dang, Carlisle totally hooked them up! Next chapter, here I come!
TurnThePaige chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Hehe... "bitten by the excitement of the park."

I didn't go on either of those rides last time I went to Disneyland, but my little sister came back from Space Mountain crying.
TurnThePaige chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
AW! That was sweet! Loved it of course, and I just can't wait for the next chapter!
TurnThePaige chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
I must say I like this story.

"Is it still moving?"

Oh boy!
TurnThePaige chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Disneyland had better watch out! It's about to be invaded by vampires! Hehe! Now onto the next chapter!
TurnThePaige chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Haha! Oh, boy. I cannot wait to read about their trip... so I won't!
twilighterrs chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
How are they going out in the SUN they sparkle!
twilighterrs chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
how are Edward,Alice,and Jasper going to go California? Isn't it really sunny there?How will they go out if it is sunny?They are vampires that SPARKLE!