Reviews for CafPow's and Younger Men
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Umm. More? Pretty please with Caffpows and sprinkles on top?
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
i like it but i personally think it should be Tony and ziva, and McGee and Abby. but they are your fanfics so if you want to make it Tony and Abby thats fine with me.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
HAHAHA! I loved that! That was an awesome story!
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
' He lived a happy man

But died from an angry father-in-law.

Told you, Tony, that you shouldn't mess with the Marine's daughter '

Or something like that, anyway. Great fic!
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This oneshot is simply incredible. I could feel every emotion, see every facial expression as though the characters were right in front of me, and the last line? Classic.

This is, by far, my favorite Tony/Abby fic. No, I take that back; it's my favorite NCIS fic in general. Absolute brilliance.

Keep writing Tony/Abby, please! Your fics for them are-to put it simply-spectacular.

-Against the Evening Sky/Alex
ber1719 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Omg! Okay well this was about ten times happier than the last NCIS one-shot I read from you. It gave me a good laugh imagining what Tony's face might have looked like in this scene. So funny! 3
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Gibbs' FACE!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
how cute tony/abby relationships i haven't tried yet but you got yours good.
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ohohoh...this is too funny! :) great Work! :) love it.
Ann chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I loved it. I don't mind Tabby, but I don't like Tiva. Great story. Thank you for sharing it.
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Okay not normally a big Tony/Abby fan, but I gotta say, I love this fic. Especially the ending.

Spike.
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
LOL YAY a baby!
Tinnuial chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Ha! Congrats to the parents-to-be! ;)Hope you write the next chapter soon. I want to know how "Grandpa" reacts to the news! :P
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Great story I loved it and am sure Gibb's won't kill Tony, am sure Abby would stop that if anything Gibb's will yell at him a lot and slap him so hard on the head that he ends up in the Hospital for a few days then maybe lighten up well I hope you will keep up such good work
Kaylee.Reckless chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
LMFAO!

I liked that last sentence, it was funny. I also liked how Abby told Gibbs. The real expression on his face would be priceless and I would probably die from not being able to breathe because I had laughed soo much.

But this fanfic was really good.

:]