Reviews for XMEN: STAR SEARCH
lychee loving chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I really wish this was how things turned out for the X-Men. This is a team made of characters I adore - the banter between Hank (not really there) and Logan at the end was perfect. Ororo and Logan deciding that they needed to bring their Kitten back (and snarking about Oprah, haha!). Kurt, alive...!

This is really great. I hope you revisit this, someday.
T'ChallaOroro chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
It has poetential. I hope you continue the story Kitty has long been my second favorite character.
sherridin chapter 2 . 12/1/2008
I wish this stuff was canon. It's about time they search for their own
ninamonkey chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
This is a wonderful gem! I love seeing Ororo's "team" together, and I'm enjoying all the interactions - you have an excellent ear for all of the characters (especially Ororo). This was sorely missing in the comics, and I think you've handled it really well. It's too bad Cyclops wasn't thinking along these lines - and why he didn't send up a team on his say-so is beyond me. Surely he would've wanted to know what his brother was up to (and the rest of his team!).

I'm eager to see what you have planned for this piece. Please continue writing it (I should say the same about my stories, but there ya go...).
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 2 . 10/4/2008

lookin good

characterizations are great

hope to read more
kaetingi chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
You have piqued my interest. There is definite possibility in this story and I assume you'll be continuing with it? I look forward to it.
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 9/26/2008
I must say the cast of this story is so much of a fan-favorite, I mean almost the All-new, All-different X-men team is in this.

;D

I would have almost suspect at least more of the original 5 tried to help them out, but it was nice to see Beast as he is the most closest outsider X-men and have some experience in the Marvel Universe.

I have to say I am a big Wolverine fan and I must say seeing him starting this journey is something I would have almost expect him to do. :D

It was nice to see T'challa trying to help out his wife and his friends a bit, even though Storm's relationship with the X-men are a bit strained right now, it just cool to see her trying to regain some parts of her family again. :D

Please keep up the good work as I would love to see them success in their mission in space. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
This is the start of a great big adventure in space! xD

I mean I can't wait to see who's coming with on this crazy trip. :D

Please keep up the good work on this great idea. ;)