Reviews for The Lost Weekend
vintage.fashionista chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
i love it...i hate g she needs to go away...UPDATE SOON!
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
ECK! This was a killer chapter. I'm so nervous. BCG stories usually keep me on edge. This is driving me insane.

I hope you update soon. I hope all goes well. I would so believe B's story to the jury. *nods*
SimplyShelbySJL chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
OMG! THIS STORY IS GETTING SWO FREAKING GOOD! SERIOUSLY I LOVED EVERY SECOND I WAS READING THIS CHAPTER SO YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON BEFORE I GO CRAZY! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Laney-BD chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
Ep Ep Ah...

I can't belive Georgie told him!

I really thought he was going to bring it up, but then Georgina wouldnt leave them alone so I knew he wouldnt...

But, next chapter...?

Uh Oh.

Oh my, I hate waiting for new chapters...

PLEASE update soon!

I was thinking about thus last night, hoping for an update, lol, and hey presto! There it was... I will be thinking every night now hoping to get one!

Muchos Love.x

LittleDancer-123x
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
thank you for updating!
Katertots chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
I was so excited to see this updated and what a fantastic update it was. Whoregina just makes me WAY too nervous though. I really can't wait for the next update. :)
flipped chapter 10 . 11/22/2008
urgh! the intirgue's killing me
Anna chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
OMG !

I absolutely love this story !

Update again soon Please !

I hate Georgina

Please don't let her screw up their relationship [

I love them !

Awesome Story !

Keep Going ! ]
WolfGirl1618 chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
OH my God! I literally just discovered this story today, and I devoured the whole thing in one sitting! I cannot wait for more, that cliffhanger just killed me! Please update soon!
MamaFu chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
I totally love the story! it great. can't wait to find out what happens next.

-Kelz
Ariella Favre chapter 9 . 11/4/2008
so good! i really liked the c/b fluff and the weekend in paris sounds so cute! i really hope georgina doesn't mess it up :\ love it and you
Noirreigne chapter 9 . 11/3/2008
This story just keeps getting better. I am very impressed.

Apparently delusion was a common theme in the Waldorf family, because Blair and Eleanor reached a silent agreement with only a glance to not act like anything strange had just happened. Chuck watched the two of them, a little terrified and a little fascinated.

Awesome line. They are a little terrifying.
Noirreigne chapter 8 . 11/3/2008
“Please direct any further questions to the online forums. Good night, Georgina.”

Absolutely awesome line.

“Have you learned nothing from last year? Never try to hide the fact that Georgina Sparks is trying to ruin your life from your significant other! Remember me and Dan?”

Have I mentioned how much I love your Serena?

I love when Serena and Blair are besties! So glad they made up.
Noirreigne chapter 7 . 11/3/2008
“Was that your first time?”

“We should probably get going, Blair.” He said, obviously at his quota for emotional sharing for one night.

She smiled, knowing her hunch was right. Guess she and Chuck always ended up being each other’s firsts.

Love this so much! Totally awesome! *squee*

G is back! It will take the combined powers of N/S/B/C to send her back to hell.
Noirreigne chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I love the way you opened this chapter! I am so lame I was totally fooled! Hee. C/B Yale role-playing sex. Totally awesome!

He pulled her on top of him, his hands on her bare back, “Baby, I’d build you your own wing.”

He totally would!

“No, seriously, I am proud of your growing up process- It’s like watching a baby deer learn how to walk.”

“He’s good at Blair-o-nomics!” Serena cracked herself up, switching on the TV.

When did S develop such an awesome sense of humor? I love your Serena. She is more awesome the show S.

OMG! Chuck said it first! Did not expect that.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »