Reviews for The Lost Weekend
x.imagine.x chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
That was awesome! really great work. you are a great writer!
SnowedUnderNJ chapter 13 . 1/9/2009
I just finished this and absolutely loved it. You did a great job! Looking forward to reading your other stories!
Becks Marie chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
fabulous story... i was getting a lil angry in the begining of this chap. with georgina but u def turned it around.. very sneaky! :o)
seemsobscene chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
i loved this chapter! But the whole story was great! And i loved Blair's explanation of why she was with Chuck-great story!
callmebluetoo chapter 13 . 1/7/2009
This is such a lovely story-thank you for sharing it! I adore reading about Blair and Chuck in their own little world.
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 13 . 1/6/2009
Great Story!
annablake chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
Wow. This was really, really good. One of my favourite stories! Loved the ending in Paris. Beautiful.
annablake chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
LOL, this story is so amusing. And Blair is SO cute when she is jealous of this Kelly-person.

"Blair wondered if it was actually possible to see red." Lol! I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read that.

"It was turning into such an epic battle that the DJ even stopped the music to watch." Also lol! Yes, who better than Chuck and Serena to compete when it comes to drinking? Clash of the titans in deed. :-)

Aww Blair finally giving in and kissing Chuck in front of everyone. Cute!
AllTimeLow23 chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
aww! I loved this! Amazing Job!

That was funny how drunk Blair was! haha

And I love how in the elevator, Chuck stopped Blair saying it was a fancy place, and she didn't realize he was joking!

suspensegirlinc chapter 13 . 1/4/2009
Aw...this epilogue was SO amazing! Like for real. I'm going to miss reading this story. Hehe. This part must've been my favorite for sure though. I loved Chuck's lines in the elevator. Omg. My favorite for sure. hehe. "this is a classy place blair. we can't just go at it in the elevator." "oh...s-sorry." Then he rolls his eyes! haha. "who do you think I am? This is an elevator full of mirrors. it practically screams sex." hehe. XD AWESOME! I'm so glad you did a Paris epilogue. ) Perfection. YAY! and the whole seriousness of the conversation...and everything, it was just. Just awesome. And how tipsy Blair was. aww...cute. XD hehe. I hope you write another CB story soon! *squeals* This one was awesome!
katos chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Awh! That was awesome. I love that Blair totally got her fantasy and that she told him all the reasons that she feels lucky to be with him. This story has just made my shippy heart swell with joy but has wonderfully never dipped even a toe into schmaltz. You really have a knack for writing these characters. I have started you r other future fic and love it too! tahnks for writing this it was such a treat to read.
reezepeeze91 chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
this story is wonderful!

the epilogue made me happy :)

awesome job! keep it up~
princetongirl chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
loved it update soon
Kensley-Jackson chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
Great story, loved it so much!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 13 . 1/3/2009
*Sighs* Lol I can't wait for a Paris adventure. When I'm older. And smarter. And preferably not single, although that's what girlfriends are for. :)

Wonderfully done, and I will definitely be checking out Cordelia Bass.

Annie