Reviews for Inevitable
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I know this is an old story, but I'm determined to be a better reviewer when I read things I like.
The writing is a little rough, but the story and the characters are spot on and seductively written! Wish I had come across this story in '07 or '08, when I might have had a chance to nag the author into finishing it!
Such a beautiful, terrible image of Max, beaten and barely conscious, just holding on and keeping going long enough to get to Alec and safety.
CornishGirl chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
Guess this will never be finished, which is a shame. Very well written, well realized. Love the pack dynamics, the unacknowledged mating, Alec simply having no clue what's happening. As an alpha, this is exactly what he'd do. I've seen this explored in some other stories and really enjoy this theme. Sorry this was abandoned!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
cougshupe chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
OK, so I had to read this as I'm reading lots of your stories right now. I am not that familiar with season 2 and the pack mentality, but I definitely liked your last chapter. I enjoyed how Max explained to Logan about their differences. While I've always been a M/L fan, I can easily see how Max and Alec would fit together (plus Jensen Ackles is gorgeous). Well, off to read some more by you.
cldarkangel chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I'm fascinated with the idea that the cat DNA could prompt them to form a pack, and I love the dynamics of the 3 of them together. Joshua seeing that they'll mate before they do is awesome. I hope you continue this story, I love that you're making pack instincts such a big part of it, I can't wait to see where you go with it. Excellent job!
christina chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Wow, awesome story! Please tell me you're still going to finish it! I love how you're exploring all the instincts they have and pack dynamics. And what will Max tell Alec?
Caruka chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Loved this chapter, also...
Caruka chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I loved this start! lets see how it ends...
icklebrina chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Gah! So good!

I love the idea behind this story - I was craving me a story that brought their pack instincts into play and this definitely hit the spot. Unfortunately - it hasn't been updated in forever!

Any chance of this being remedied? You'd still have at least one reader! (and probably more!)
Tuuna chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
awesome awesome awesome :D:D I love this story! Its perfect :D:D
Sorrel2009 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Really enjoying this story - glad to read on your profile that you never give up on a story. Can't wait to see how they deal with the crazed pack, and more importantly finally seeing Alec & Max together properly - I'm re-watching season 1 DA and although I don't mind Logan, Alec and Max are just meant to be together!

Keep writing & update soon, Sorrel x
euphoric-acid chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
lOVE IT! the pack thing is great. can't wait for more max and alec
alliekiwi chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
"So, Maxie... Care to explain how it comes that Logan seems to suddenly believe that you and I are a couple now?"

I'd love to know how Max is going to answer that as well. Also, what is happening with the transgeics/transhumans laying seige? I do hope you continue this story.
Katherine Scott chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Hi, just wanted to say how much I'm enjoying this story. It's been a long time since you updated so I'm hoping that you haven't decided to leave it and have merely been busy. Please post more!
FaithlessGirl chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
i love the logan bashing... so I know that this fic wasn't updated in like 5 month but well I still have hope... lol