Reviews for 7 Years Change a Man
BlankSpace1009 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
This was the perfect ending! Lovely!
HalianFromPlanetZork chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
When Vince said the guy in the painting was based on his postman, that made me laugh. You now the way Vince had been treating Howard in series 3, i wouldn't put it past Howard to just pack up and leave. This was an enjoyable read and it was interesting to see how the 7 years apart had affected both men. Wow Vince really had it bad, but with Howard back in his life then everything will be fine now. I thought it was sweet that Vince had kept all of Howards stuff, but then he destroyed it all and i was like "Oh". Questions, what happened to Naboo and Bollo? Are they totally out of their lifes now? Do they still live in the flat above the Nabootique? If the Nabootique is still there. I like the thought of Vince having his hair back to its natural colour, thought now that he's with Howard will his dye it black again? Anyways thanks for giving this a happy ending. xx
Dormouse8 chapter 10 . 6/18/2009
I never know how to take Vince/Howard love fics as I always tend to see them more as best friends than them actually being in love, but I think you portrayed them very well, and it was a different take on the usual light hearted boosh.

I'm liking that Jeff, what a lovely fellow.

Stacey190191 chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
That was such a beatiful ending.

Loved it and so happy they got together

xxoxx
ausbooshfan chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
poor vince. great story though! yay for he happy ending. :D i love where howard and his mates rescue vince. thoguh sad when he didnt recognise him. theres something lovely about howard saving vince. it was usually the other way around on the tv show.

I get confused though at howard being viewed as such a hero and vince as a bad guy? meaning in their realtionship before. if its based on the tv show? howard was a right jerk at times himself.
anonymous chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
Beautiful ending. And such a heart-wrenching story. I can't stop coming back a re-reading it.

Bravo!
swisstony chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
This was so sweet I'm so glad they got back 2gether in the end: D

Awsomeness huni, such a good story: D
ThexRaven chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
It was great, i personally loved the ending!
chugirl2526 chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
aw i loved this ending the picture was sad to beginw ith, but i'm glad vince changed it now :) this story was so sweet and sad, but just so beautiful
OperaGoose chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
aw...it's over!

*waits around for another story*

But, seriously, I really liked the story. It was sweet and sad and beautiful. Keep up the good work!
LDNatalie chapter 10 . 11/13/2008
Love! x
chugirl2526 chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
omg vince :( good job Howard was there I like that jeff he's alright :)
chugirl2526 chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
aw cute I'm glad they've been friends again just a shame they can't live together again :(
LDNatalie chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
Did Vince not realise?

I hope they are both okay, and Howard apologises properly. Poor Vince!
LDNatalie chapter 8 . 11/7/2008
That was so sad, surely Howard realises his new life is nothing without Vince in it. He needs to see Vince happier to make him remember!

Love! x