Reviews for Always unexpected
Alice Penweather chapter 19 . 3/14/2012
Added to my community ]
ama2978 chapter 19 . 1/24/2012
I just found this story. I enjoyed it. I liked the progression of their relationship. Thanks for writing.
prettycool410 chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
haha your story is awesome :)

are you going to continue it?
jupiter2005 chapter 19 . 12/13/2009
wow what a roller coaster ride for those two in each of the chapters. update soon cant wait to see what happens next at her job and also see if james has finally left them or alone or will he cause more trouble than she can handle. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
good story so far but can i make a small suggestion. try to go and edit your story to make the paragraphs to where they all dont run together and make one huge paragraph. maybe 3-6 sentences each that way it will look a bit long but not look as if half of the page is taken up by one paragraph. im not putting the story down just trying to help. this way it makes it easier for your readers to follow the words good and not get them mixed up when going from line to line.
Esli128 chapter 9 . 11/9/2009
Your story is so fun to read, I really like the way you use James(Jimmy) in this story:p lol. And your e&b are really entertaining with their arguing! Hope you keep it up and update soon again!

x
monika116k chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
This story is amazing! I can't wait to find out if Bella is actually going to go back to Simpson's! I hope Edward stops her!Keep writing! You're an awesome writer!
Nez93 chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
gah i couldnt review on chapter 19 so i just went back a bit!

ANYWAY... i LOVED it! go rose and alice! seriously, they kicked butt! and FINALLY the air is clear.

and i definitely think something should be done in emmetts honour because that was possible one of the most perfect lines ever said! ah i love this story and i absoultely cant wait for the next chapter! its just... wonderful!
MidnightKat01 chapter 19 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter. I love sincere Edward...Kat
rebecca's mom chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
That was a nice wrap-up chapter, if it is a wrap-up for the story. I have enjoyed this story so much!

Thank you for the update!

XOX
myolyn27 chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
I know that you were struggling with continuing this story, but I have to say this was amazing for something that you were having a hard time finishing. I absolutely love it, and think this would work as a wonderful ending if you dont have plans to continue . . . maybe a short epilogue (but Im just being greedy . . . Lol).
ny88 chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
Great chapter :D
theperson13 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
okay, i have to review on this chapter cuz it wouldn't let me on chapter 19, so yeah...

anyway, a few things.

1. that was AWESOME! i luv the cat fight and rose's comments! lol1! i luved the slut channel n dog thing! that was hilarious!

2. aw! i thought edward n bella's discussion was so adorable! u can tell how much ed cares about bell! it's so cute watching them solve their problems! how it's cute i dont know, i just know it is for me!

and 3., seriously? you are almost done with this story! oh my god! whoa! i didn't see THAT coming! but please, i beg of you, PLEASE post at LEAST ONE MORE chapter before finishing! maybe an epilogue or something? idk, i'm just begging.

please update!

-person
CJ1325 chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
I want to fight like that! there would be less war in the world if we settled it in bed...LOL
n0 l0nger in use chapter 19 . 10/26/2009
Bella needs to learn how to deal with those bitches at work or they are going to eat her alive.