Reviews for Life changing sentences
HBIC-Santana chapter 7 . 9/15/2009
I love this story. You should continue!
aracely6 chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
great chapter please update soon
Peyt fan 4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Ok i absoulutely love this story and i hope you keep writing your amazing1!
tjmack1986 chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
That was a great chapter! I loved how she went to Brooke with it. Can't wait for the next update!
lovely35 chapter 7 . 11/23/2008
love it!
SocietyGirl chapter 7 . 11/21/2008
Oh this is getting good. Not only does Peyton have to deal with the fact that Lindsey will always have a piece of Lucas with this baby. I love that she secretly wanted the test to be positive... she is such a complicated girl.

SG
Tariq chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
nice.
LeytonIsAlways chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Beautifully written. You should definitely be proud of this chapter. I feel bad for Peyton. Will she tell Lucas that she had a pregnancy scare? Its definitely something they should still talk about despite the outcome being negative this time. Cant wait for you to UD. Please UD soon!
tmt4life chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
Poor Peyton, update soon!
BrownEyedCynic chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
I feel bad for Peyton because as strong as Peyton is, she wants to feel the joy of having created a life with her husband. I can already tell Peyton is pulling away from Lucas just by the way she is burying herself in work. It is really tiring and hard to compete for attention from her husband without feeling like an idiot. I would like to see how the dynamic of Leyton's relationship has changed. It is hard to know that you are not the soul cause of your husbands happiness. Update soon
WolfGirl1335 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
aw i wanted peyton to be pregnant too :(...great chapter tho..cant wait for the next one!
kylielink chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
good chapter
canadianprincess101 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
Aw... I hope the test was a mistake. I really want her to be pregnant.
SarahCullen4 chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
great job :)
heyalove chapter 7 . 11/19/2008
aww...that was a really good chapter. I wanted Peyton to be pregnant. Will she from now on start to get really jealous of lindsay...i think something might happen between her and Lucas...it will make it interesting. Wicked chapter anyway. UD soon please :)