Reviews for Yesterday’s Plans
BloodRose101 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Please this is really good are you going to continue it at all, hope to hear from you.
rach 'na lasair chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
This fic doesn't have enough exposure, seriously. It's marvellous little piece of writing and a perfect way to explore Clark's sudden feelings for Lois.

I enjoyed it. Very very much. Great job.
Nyk919 chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
This is a really good story so far. I love how Gotham and Metropolis were calling Bruce and Lois the perfect couple! I also really enjoyed the way Bruce and Clark were not so subtly fighting over Lois. I have to say I never though I would see Batman and Superman arguing about apple pie, but it was definitely very funny. Anyway, I know that Lois and Clark are always meant to be together, and I like it that way, but it's also fun to see her date Bruce for a while. I really like your take on Bruce and Lois so far, and even though I know its been a while since you updated this story it would be a shame not to continue it 'cuz it's really great.
mstl chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
Good story!
1eclecticreader chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I love this chapter. I love your CK. I love that he took the courage to see LL again not knowing his reception. I love that he just poured the contents of his heart and told LL his feelings. I love that he's accepted that LL now has his heart. But most of all, I love that he isn't giving up.
1eclecticreader chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
You've done well here. It looks like CK has grown up and almost owned up. Will there be more? Is LL going to realize that it took courage for CK to have done what he did? And is BW going to back off after realizing the truth between the couple? I hope CK does not give up.

Please update soon. It looks promising and I'd be interested in reading more. Great job!
ImpNo1 chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
Wow, awesome job you did writing this!

Dinah Queen was very funny, and a good supporting character.

I hope you update it soon! I can't wait for more!

Keep up the great writing!

ImpNo1
darkstarspanky chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Good story so far... I'm excited to see what happens next! :)
thekiller00 chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Talk about an emotional conversation between Lois and Clark. I am curious to see where they go from here.
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Uh oh, Lois is pissed !
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
_ very amusing chapter. loved the tie bit and then how lois was grasping the waiter for more wine. and then at the end where clark was going down the deep end telling bruce to go back to gothem.
girlinflux chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
What baby? Keep writing, love your style. But what baby?
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
aw, as happy as i am for the update, i must confess being a bit disappointed that it was only from a different pov.
thekiller00 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
I like the view from Clark. I am curious to see what happens while they eat.
d chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
I'm really liking this story so far, keep going!