Reviews for Provoked 1 Rising to the Occasion
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is cute and funny. I wish you had chosen to add a second chapter, but I see more than enough pre-Sheyla on your profile to make up for it. I find the 'before' moments for this relationship are quite nice to read about. While being stuck in a door is certainly amusing, all I can picture is the unintended nightmare fuel aspects. Like being stuck in a door and DYING there. :(
MagicalSocks chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
HAH that was hilarious xD
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
o what a fun story! Please continue it?
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Great - loved this little story. Going in and reading some more now. Thanks, BlondieCG
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great ending. I love the flirting between them.
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Oh Please continue! I loved the flirting between John and Teyla!
crypticnotions chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Oh, you have to continue this. It was funny and classic SGA. I love the flirty nature of Teyla and Ronon's knowing quiet and Rodney remaining clueless. Awesome story.

cn.
noro chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
keep those chapters rolling in that was great and funny fantastic work
shiratdeborah chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
"Mud, ...Think of mud. Oozing brown mud…""

Wah LOLOL!

TBC? You bet! This was hilarious! Hihihm. Poor John ; ).

Ahm, tbc - reminds me of - hope to read the continuation of The Guardian soon, *bats eyelashes* preetty pleeazze?

*Cookie? Hands outinspiration cookie to muse ; ))

Great fun, thank you,S.
kaitebug chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
what does tbc mean? any who i love it.
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
yes TBC!
espergirl04 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
That was amazing...seriously amazing. And I'm looking forward to reading more!
janib chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Did enjoy that, sorry it wasn't on screen so we could see what was happening!
Cielito chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Ruby's back! woho! There are only a few writers that can literally make me laugh out loud, and you are one of them my dear. And HELL yes, To be Continued! I want more!
Mary chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
LOL! That was really great! Innuendo is always fun! I'd love to see a fun side to Teyla in the show...please continue!