Reviews for Remodelling
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 3/2
Awwww! I've always wanted to see a story where Jack's piece of coral grew into a full fledged TARDIS, and this delivered wonderfully!
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This was very, very beautiful. The way Jack's bond with his TARDIS were connected was a very moving read, and the Doctor and Jack's idea to create a new Time Lord society was quite fascinating.
Great job!
Wowza48 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
what about the face of boe?
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I liked this, it is an interesting premise, but when I was reading it was like I was at arms length you know? I couldn't immerse myself in the story like usual - a very odd feeling, like being hungry and watching someone eating. I don't know if you had an off day or something, but reading this was rather strange.
Moe chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
How did you not like it?

This story is on the TVTropes list of Best Doctor Who stories. That's quite some feat!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
In this case, the exposition was good. :D
Completely Different chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I think you're being too hard on yourself when you say you don't like it. I personally enjoyed it- the characterisation was dead on, and it certainly is an interesting prospect. Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Lovely
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I thought it was an adorable Fix Fic, and explained why Jack can stay sane despite all the outrageous crap Russell T Davies puts him through.
niver chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I simply loved this. What a sweet idea.
BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
For a start; love story through the ages indeed, hurr hurr hurr!

Secondly; HE

Thirdly; ...

Fourthy; E

Jack has a ship to be his immortality!friend! And, more Time Lords! And, YES.

I LOVE THIS.

I DECLARE THIS CANON.
Sunfall E chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Oh, come on. You don't like this story? It is beautiful. I would have reviewed it sooner if I had realized it had been updated. I must have read the first chapter in between when it was written and when it was updated, because I didn't know it was 2 chapters. I reread the first chapter and found it had been completed. Thank you for a beautiful story.
timano chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Don't give up on this story yet. You might even make it the first of a series of stories, or the beginning of a larger one, if you don't like it as it is. But I think there are a lot of good ideas in it-a promising beginning.

9 out of 10 stars.
anon chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
absolutely loved it! will there be a sequel?
Kogoro chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Hi earthdrago. Just to give you the review you've sought. This is a very sweet little story, and it's very well-written. I felt' compelled to read it all even though I'm more of a romantics fic reader, but this was a nice diversion from all the fluff I dare say! You write very well, and you're really good at keeping a certain familiarity with the series, but still with a certain level of mysteriousness. The end result is just fantastic because of this.

So, to say that you don't like it... Well, if you ever feel like reading it again, you can be assured that it's a good story, and might I add, a very ingenious idea? The series ended on such a sad note where nothing really changed for the Doctor, but this shows future. I'll take the notions of this story and believe them to be facts in the future!

Well, better stop now. Don't want to have to much of a good thing now do we? ;)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Sincerely Kogoro