Reviews for Remodelling
Arowen12 chapter 2 . 4/17
Absolutely stunning! Perfect idea/concept with great flavour shown in the characters and their relationship
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
Awwww! I've always wanted to see a story where Jack's piece of coral grew into a full fledged TARDIS, and this delivered wonderfully!
Zelda12343 chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This was very, very beautiful. The way Jack's bond with his TARDIS were connected was a very moving read, and the Doctor and Jack's idea to create a new Time Lord society was quite fascinating.
Great job!
Wowza48 chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
what about the face of boe?
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I liked this, it is an interesting premise, but when I was reading it was like I was at arms length you know? I couldn't immerse myself in the story like usual - a very odd feeling, like being hungry and watching someone eating. I don't know if you had an off day or something, but reading this was rather strange.
Moe chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
How did you not like it?

This story is on the TVTropes list of Best Doctor Who stories. That's quite some feat!
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 2 . 7/26/2011
In this case, the exposition was good. :D
Dragon Elexus chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
I think you're being too hard on yourself when you say you don't like it. I personally enjoyed it- the characterisation was dead on, and it certainly is an interesting prospect. Good job!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Lovely
Raven Aorla chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I thought it was an adorable Fix Fic, and explained why Jack can stay sane despite all the outrageous crap Russell T Davies puts him through.
niver chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I simply loved this. What a sweet idea.
BREATHE BREATHE BREATHE chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
For a start; love story through the ages indeed, hurr hurr hurr!

Secondly; HE

Thirdly; ...

Fourthy; E

Jack has a ship to be his immortality!friend! And, more Time Lords! And, YES.

I LOVE THIS.

I DECLARE THIS CANON.
Sunfall E chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Oh, come on. You don't like this story? It is beautiful. I would have reviewed it sooner if I had realized it had been updated. I must have read the first chapter in between when it was written and when it was updated, because I didn't know it was 2 chapters. I reread the first chapter and found it had been completed. Thank you for a beautiful story.
timano chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Don't give up on this story yet. You might even make it the first of a series of stories, or the beginning of a larger one, if you don't like it as it is. But I think there are a lot of good ideas in it-a promising beginning.

9 out of 10 stars.
anon chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
absolutely loved it! will there be a sequel?