Reviews for Just an Ordinary Boy
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 25 . 7/14/2013
Oh! And I was getting worried that you won't include the part about growing their own TARDIS. Phew. Seriously, I was so disappointed when I learnt that the show decided to delete that scene from the oficial episode...without the TARDIS there is no real Rose or Doctor..no matter human or not. So meh.

Anyway! Was great reading your story :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
I loved how they got a lot of things out off themselves. Wish they would talk out more. Maybe they do? Gotta read on then :)
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
I'm loving this, really. Well, moving on to next chapter
RsNawtyAngel chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Loved this series!
LostInWho chapter 25 . 11/19/2012
Yay! They will have a TARDIS! They didn't need it, could make it without it, but now they have it. Absolutely lovely story. I loved the unfolding of their relationship, learning how to build on their past while also figuring out how things are now between them. Beautiful development of character. They need each other so much now, and I can't wait for more.
LostInWho chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Usually wouldn't post 'til the end, but I had to say how much I loved the end of this chapter. Rose is falling so hard for this new new new Doctor who really talks to her, can admit to his feelings, and kisses her mum! She believes in him (flashback to Krop Tor!). Just love you for writing this, for giving this Doctor so much life and beauty.
SullieBee chapter 25 . 7/24/2012
Ah! This story was so good :)
I'm looking forward to a sequel now xD
Midnight Lady chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
I love this story. It touches on the sorrow and the joy I imagine those two had after being left on the beach. Wonderful.
DragonRose4 chapter 25 . 6/15/2012
Finally! I was wondering if you would include that piece of the TARDIS. I was slightly upset they left that out of the episode, I think it would have been great to leave it in. then again, I probably would have cried more. Lovely fic. I should be reviewing each chapter but I want to get to the next one right away and I always miss the little blue button.
Moonprincess92 chapter 25 . 4/4/2011
This was amazing and a perfect way to end it. Loved it. : D
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 24 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful little interlude. It's nice for the Doctor to see one of his second chances paying off.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 23 . 1/28/2011
I love the fluff!
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 22 . 1/28/2011
The Doctor's finally getting the one adventure he never thought he'd have, and you've done a wonderful job portraying it.
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 21 . 1/28/2011
It's good to see that they're starting to sort themselves out.