Reviews for FIRST DAY BACK AGAIN
jkl88 chapter 1 . 2/2
Nice, I liked it.
I love Janto chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Our boys needed to talk.
It is a start for both to heal/

To soon for sex, but both needs the comfort.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nice! I can picture Jack eating all that food!
AkarneanGirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Cute fic. Gave me butterflies :P
LilFerret79 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Love this. And I can't blame Ianto. He just needed reassurance that Jack was there.
evalentine chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
That was beautiful , honest and wonderful, loved the ending. Well its not really ending. loved the new begnining :)
SuperCali chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I love them both.
doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
LOVE IT.

Poor Ianto at the end. Unable to sleep because Jack was so far away. I know I'm like...2 years late to review but it's good anyway!
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very plausible episode epilog.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
oh... *cries* i love them.

this is such a good fic, fills in all the gaps between episodes one and two and is just perfect janto!
Tylluan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I'm not sure how I missed this one before now, but I loved reading it - you have such a great way of getting the point across with your words without overdoing it. I love the fact that you pointed out how many times Jack had forgiven each of them pretty unforgivable actions.

And Ianto's gradual forgiveness - there are little steps which together lead to the end where he can't sleep. Can't say as I blame him!

Lovely job!
Kachanski chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
The ending was so adorable! _ Absolutly loved it, especially the complexity of the characters emotions, the anger and resentment on both sides, it was completely realistic.
niver chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I think I mentioned in one of your other stories how much I liked your take on Jack's return, and once again you've done an AMAZING job.

"Jack’s anger and disappointment rose to match Ianto’s challenge. “I expected you to understand that for once I needed something for myself. Just for me. Was that so unreasonable!” He moved closer to Ianto and poked his chest as he said, “I would have understood if it had been you!”"

That part was just PERFECT. Thank you. This is exactly what I wanted Jack to shout at the crew when he came back.

And when Ianto realizes how forgiving Jack was to all of them and they don't even have the decency to do the same . . . just perfect.

Loved it!

(And I'd like to note that I have nothing against the TW gang, but I just got a little peeved at them for their ridiculously annoying behaviour when Jack came back. "We don't even know his real name!" OH WHATEVER. His name doesn't make who he is.)
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
YAY! JACK/IANTO FLUFF!

That was really well written!

Now in my favs!

Soapy x
Candybree chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Fantastic story!

I love how much food Jack ordered. they are going to need to do a lot of weevil hunting to work it all off!

I'm Glad Jack told Ianto the truth, and good Ianto for not giving up when Jack tried to distract him.

Keep up the great work!