Reviews for Serendipitous
kmfroggi chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
this is another fantastic story! i am very curious what deli you frequent, hmmm... ;)
alice and jaspers first meeting was awesome, love that she punched him in the gut, and hard too! priceless! i do hope you finish this, its really a great novella!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
That was a fun story. Too bad we didn't get to Emmett and Rose finding each other. Will there ever be a last chapter?
rubell chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
and u read v c andrews too...i used to love to read her stories...dont think i ever read dawn tho so if i get to legacy it will be all new...
rubell chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
even tho having. stroke is not at all funny the comment still made me laugh...guessing edward will be at the deli next saturday!... ;)
ScienceGeek91 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wohoo, I found a fellow Twi-lover who listens to Carrie Underwood? You go girl...*clicking Add Author to Favorites*...
breakingdawn57 chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
I could see a sequel to this story. It was a nice lighthearted piece that had me rooting for them to meet. Nice suspense. I like the characterization.
Viridis73 chapter 6 . 3/25/2009
Really witty. Great story.
Momma Hen chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
hm, sexy lips, sexy bronze hair... i wonder who that can be? and not just sexy hair... SEX hair. love sex hair.
rosieamber chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
I love how in your stories you don't just focus on Bella n Edward (not that I don't love them) you also focus on the other characters and their relationships. It makes it so much less ironic and overdone. In so many fics it's like 10% plot and 90% Edward/Bella smut fluff. Thanks so much! love it.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 6 . 12/17/2008
I love this in third person.

I love Legacy.

and I love the idea of Snapshots.

yeah.

now write the last chapter..

get me my Legacy.

and get on with it woman!

the end.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
LOVE IT.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Staysa like Hulk.

staysa like hulk...a LOT.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
how dare you say Mike is a frog?

I am a dedicated team Mike-er. and just because Mike was playin for the other team doesn't mean he was a frog.

:D

lovin the story bb.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Helga and Eugene remind me of my crazy aunt and uncle.

though instead of asking me when I'm going to settle down...everytime I see them they ask me when i'm going to take them to Vegas and gamble everything I own away.

I love them.
Sweet Little Bullet chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
My first boyfriend was named Mack.

My third boyfriend was named Brad.

Mack and Brad are adopting their first child this year.

I have a lot in common with your Bella.