Reviews for Lithium
GingerMouse15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
weird but mawsum
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Don't worry!You did excellent!This is a great story.I love Evanescence, but they aren't my favorite would be THIS STORY!
Anne Hiro chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Kid, may I offer you some advice?

After, 'My Immortal' (Harry Potter fanfic, possibly a troll), I'd *strongly* advise against naming your fanfiction after an Evanescence song. There's nothing wrong with her music, imho: used to love it when I was about 13 or 14, that's all good and wholesome. But after reading My Immortal, and your story... there are certain disturbing parallels that can't be ignored.

Also; Seras always struck me as a strong, independent and vibrant young woman, both in the series and the OVA. Her ability to overcome even the most horrific hardships, while still retaining her vitality and love of life (or at least corporeal existence), is a key character trait. She wouldn't start crying like that; she's not an emotionally unstable girl. That sort of strength is an admirable quality, balanced in kind by her naivety and misplaced sense of righteousness. She's a real character, and to be quite honest, you've misrepresented her in a big way.