Reviews for One Fell Swoop
untapdtreasure chapter 13 . 2/26/2014
This was a beautiful, slow, torture filled piece that I stayed up so, so late to finish reading one night. Definitely not disappointed that I did. Completes your trilogy perfectly. From start to the last word.
Sedra chapter 13 . 12/12/2008
Sigh... You ripped my guts out, crammed 'em back in, and then stitched me up real good. I really loved the Magus parts, particularly when she kicked some serious butt. I couldn't help but wonder if Cameron really did have a thing for her, but was going along with her plan to make Walman jealous anyway. Plans like that usually backfire! And, of course, some serious D/D lovin'. Phew! Danziger's will was heartbreaking. Halfway through the story, I was like, "Please tell me the Terrians will show up and help out." And YEAH! I was so relieved. Anyway, thanks for the story and hard work! Now, um, what's next? :)
Maartje chapter 13 . 10/9/2008
Oh WOW! I loved the first two instalments of this series and I'm absoltely loving the last!

Bits I loved the most:

-Magus fighting off her attacker. It was gruesome but very powerfull.

-John's vid-will to Devon

-Devon's search for John in the river

-Magus' shock and coming out of it.

-John and Magus' talk

-The underwear!

I could go on and on. You have such a grasp of John and Devon's characters and you manage to intertwine the funny and the dramatic so well that you can make me laugh and cry at just FEEL fo them all at the same time. I'm really really happy you wrote this. I am still hoping you will write more E2 'cause it's just such a treat.
carolann chapter 13 . 9/29/2008
Very nice ending. I'm glad that both John & Devon could admit their true feelings to each other and move on with their relationship. Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading this story.
carolann chapter 12 . 9/29/2008
Very cute of John to arrange for Devon to visit him in his tent. Nice love scene.
carolann chapter 11 . 9/29/2008
Very sweet reunion scene between John and Devon and John and True.
carolann chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
I'm surprised that John wouldn't have realized that everyone would have considered him dead by now, especially if he'd just planned on staying at New Pacifica until they arrived in a couple of weeks. I'm sure that the group at camp will be in shock when they see him alive.
carolann chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
That was an interesting request that Devon asked Alonzo to convey to the Terrians. I'm guessing that John is still alive.
carolann chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
That was a great vid that John left for Devon. Magus also had some great stuff to tell Devon. I just hope that John is still alive.
carolann chapter 7 . 9/28/2008
Devon did a great job telling True about her dad and comforting her. That was very thoughtful of John to have left a vid for her.
carolann chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
So they're lead didn't pan out. I'm still hoping that John is alive. Unless I miscounted there were 5 criminals & they found 3 dead up by Magus and 1 down below. So that still leaves 1 criminal who is possibly alive and John.
carolann chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
Well it seems that Wallman finally made his move toward Magus. At least she's now safe with the group. And hopefully it sounds like they'll find John also.
carolann chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
I hope that John survived and that the criminals with him perished. I'm glad that Magus was able to kill two of them and escape with her life.
carolann chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Riveting chapter that was very suspenseful. I hope that John and Magus can escape those convicts.
shelly chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I'm glad you finally finished this story. Any chance of you writing another one where D/D finally admit to the colonists that they duped them about their relationship (that it was them by the lake doing 'it' that night and they were about to do it when alone in that scouting tent) and the colonists give them hell for it? Because I would have loved to read the reaction from the colonists when they realized that Baines was right all along and D/D made them do all that work for nothing, ha!