Reviews for The Monstrosity
your amazing man chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
awesome i love this
nuf said
mavic chen chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I've read what you said about the Doctor and Rose, and, well...RIGHT ON. Regardless what people say, actually stating as a fact that they were in love is out of character. And then there are the fics where they actually have sex...
The only problem with this that I can see is that it doesn't fit in with all the stuff in Doctor Who leading up to Journey's End about travelling to other universes. If the same thing that happened in Rise of the Cybermen had happened again it would have been mentioned. And in The Next Doctor the Doctor knew of these Cybermen-Cybusmen? He never called them that-and what they'd been doing, whereas here he refers to them as being in the past. So that's two problems then. Sorry.
SONGUE chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I loved this story, very well written, though a little too close to the source material, but it had to be, to have the saving scene.

Liked the little touches too, like the last line and the fact you mentioned the Medusa Cascade, as it was one of important characteristics of the New Series' Season 4, the missing planets and bees and the mentioning of the Cascade as off-hand comment. Good job.
TheDrumming chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
i was going to type that into translate before i saw what it was :D

"evila llits s'ti"
TheDrumming chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
good backstory bro
DW fan chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
The movie did not exist *puts finger in ear* nanananananananana
RobotOcelot chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
What i Liked: I Liked the innovative ways you were able to mix to The Doctor into the Cloverfield Story.

2. Saving Robert, at the end, brilliant, considering the camera goes off

What i Didn't Like: You bringing your own personal feelings for characters into it i.e. The doctor DID have some feelings for Donna saying she didn't like the doctor, while that maybe true, It didn't need to be said.

2. Giving the Monster a voice, Eh, I mean. You could have told me it was a baby, and lost it's mom, i could have known that he was scarred, and wanting his mom,even though you probably used it to reference scenes from the movie, I don't think that's how it came off to me.

3. Little to No reference to the Fan Fic this video is based off of. Unless it isn't then forgive me but, I believe this was based off the trailer made on youtube, and It appears you missed out on some scenes, like Donna hanging from a Window Cleaner elevator, which could have been used for the sky scraper, or the scene where (I forget his name) get's eaten, and The Doctor is saying No,No,No Second before it happens, Little touches like that would have boosted it up in my book

My Score 6/10, IT was a great story, but it was executed a tad poorly in my taste
CloverWho92 chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
This is a great story! The Doctor not loving Rose... well... I won't talk about that lol. I love how you included the message it's still alive at the end! All in all, a great great story! :D
JovianJeff chapter 9 . 7/23/2010
Very well done! Captured the way the Doctor acts in just about any situation so it worked seamless in this one. From the author notes it sounded like you must have gotten a lot of shipper request, I support your stance. Its just not the Doctor. Anyway, good story.
astrocitizen chapter 9 . 5/19/2010
Very nice ending, and some good everyday heroics rather than super-genius/adventurer heroics by the Doctor...

"…evila llits s'ti…" - even more enigmatic than usual in this story.
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
You do realize that you can write these things longer, right?
TARDISgirl42 chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I just read this a second time... Yup, i still love it!
TARDISgirl42 chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
As a BIG Doctor Who fan I loved it and I only saw Cloverfeild two days ago. I liked it, but I like short stories better. Keep it up, it was AWESOME!
The Layman chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Wow, this was absolutely amazing. Well done, sir!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Why did you write it's still alive backwards at the end?