Reviews for Superwomen of Eva: Triple Threat
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
TO bad Maya never got a shot lol. Ritsuko stops being Gendo’s fuck toy and jumps to another man.

Compared to Gendo or Yui, Kaji is quite tame. Although that matters the interpretation of Yui. Yours stories usually go with the extreme nice route. Personally I believe in a more grey to black route, where Gendo’s actions at worst were all by her design in order to become a god (Eva 01 with both Fruits) traveling the cosmos. I am not quite so sure I believe in that one but I think aspects of it are correct considering she had to have known what would happen if she piloted the Eva without safety blocks considering it is an Angel and she made it, and did so with Shinji there to watch. That probably fucked him up worse than Gendo.

Are Rei and Asuka lesbians in this one? If they spend their lives together that is a strong indicator.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This was a weird one. Naoko kinda became an odd parody of Triplicate Girl, just with split personality disorder.

I really would have liked watching Venom eat Gendo's brain right out of his skull. I don't think anyone would be disagreeable to that.

Keep up the great work!
Neferius chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Once again, another fantastic tale. I didn't question their persona's too much, I thought that Venom fit for a lot a reasons but made Naoko colder than needed...come on, brains. As f'ed up as she is, I thought it was a bit off.

Read ya Later.
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
My only complaint was it felt a little rushed, especially at the end, but it was a one shot so I guess that's sort of unavoidable... too short and no one cares enough... too long and you loose half of your readers. So it works out fine in the end.

Its a good one although I can see how some might have issues with it. Kudos again.

I feel like such a slacker now! How many chapters and one shots have you done since Tempest Aterna CH1 came out and I still haven't released CH2. Its comming though, rest assured.
Lord Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I've got a bone to pick about the end with whole Misato/Shinji bit. SHE'S FUCKING TOO OLD FOR HIM! Even in the post apocalyptic future, she's one hell of a spinster in this story. The whole older woman/younger man works if there's maybe a six years age difference at most, any older is too much. Should've gone with Rei/Shinji, or if looking for an older woman, maybe Maya. This story makes Misato a slut of a whore, the bitch! I tend to get worked up when a child gets paired up with some who's pratically he's/her parent by age, so excuse my language.
J. Spicer chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Interesting chapter, not one of your better ones, but still a lot better than anyone else could've come up with. The fact that you're the only one doing these types of stories shows how creatively talented you are to out-think other writers. However, as the basis of the 'triple threat' that was Naoko Akagi, I didn't make the connection to Cloak and Dagger; or Venom right away. In fact, since you based their powers on the Angels, I took it that way, and originally started reading this with Triplicate Girl in mind.

In case you don't know what that is, that's the DC super-heroine from the Legion of Suerpheroes. The title of your story had me thinking in that route, which possible as you had the Doctor forcefully merge the rampaging Woman and emotional Mother into herself. After reading that part, I thought I was right.

Don't know if you did it on purpose, but I think you merged the power of four heroes, and two different 'worlds' into one super powered femme fatale. Anyway, its another story well done and, again, not one of your best, still one of the best stories out on .

Keep up the great work. Until the next chapter, later.
RayRayOtega chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I like it.

In fact I like all of your Superwomen Stories.

Can't wait to read more.
Bios13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I've enjoyed these one-shot fictions you're done for mother characters, it would make sense that after years of being pretty much deceased that they wouldn't need much time to completely destroy their enemies.

Going into several of your crossover stories, I've scratched my head over some of the choices you've made. More than anything I had doubts about your choice to make Asuka the Ghost Rider, but my knowledge of that series of limited to that crappy Nicolas Cage movie. Then again, I'm pretty sure people would consider that same going in my story where Shinji acquires the supernatural powers of one of the most violent comic book series out there. You've made the material work for the characters without making too many subtle changes and for that I applaud you.

I've never really agreed with the Misato/Kaji pairing, they just seem to bloody different to possibly be compatible. I don't dislike either character, but anyone can see that any relationship would be doomed to failure. Not to sure about sticking Ritsuko and Makoto together, where does that leave poor Maya? I'm honestly shocked that you haven't done any omakes for your recent stories, but that's plucking hairs. Excellent work.

I'm looking forward to see what you're gonna do with Kyoko, albeit somewhat frightened.
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I just don't like this one as much as the other one. It's still better than the average fanfic, but c'mon, Cloak and Dagger? Fine characters and everything, don't get me wrong here, but they just don't fit very well. They don't feel accurate. It's hard to put into words. Still, nice concept.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was interesting.

Nice choice of superpowers. They seemed...pretty fitting.

Nice work, son.

The best: Misato-sama and the Shin-man got married! LOL

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
gunman chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was great! I loved how you managed to incorporate three different aspects of the MAGi into three new superheroines.

The scientist as Cloak, the mother as Dagger, the woman as Venom. That was just great! And their personalities were dead on to their powers.

Though I did find the whole Venom thing to be more than a little creepy, I was pretty impressed by how you handled each of them.

It is kinda sad in some cases.

I mean, Cloak is a scientist uninterested in living a life that normal people would enjoy. Dagger is a mother who seems the more stable, but seems to bare the weight of all their problems on her head. As for Venom as the woman, she seems to be the total wildcard of the group: reckless, cruel, wild, sadistic and even completely without remorse for anything she does.

You did a real good job merging these three personalities with three of Marvel's best characters (heroes and villains)

Gotta put this into my Favorites list.

Write on!
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
::chuckles:: Good one!
Mike313 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
You know, I REALLY thought Venom was going to eat Kaji's brains after they were done doing the dirty. I'm glad you refrained from that; it would've just been random and needless character bashing.

At first I was disappointed with your portrayal of the woman part of Naoko as a woman; Casper is usually portrayed as the horny b-tch (or just horny) if she's ever personified in fan fiction, so it felt a little cliche. However, your reasons for protraying that part of Naoko in that manner were sound. And Venom just screaming "And I'll eat your brains!" after Cloak and Dagger's much more measured promises of revenge was lol worthy.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
It's good, I just perfer most of your others more.
Ryousanki chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Nice Story man, even if 'fiery return' was better. Was there a name for the unity of them? Somethin like

"I'am Cloak..."

"Dagger - at your service..."

"Bad 'n' sexy Venom is ready for action...

"AND TOGETHER WE ARE: ? "

You know what i mean? Anyway, good Story, i wonder what you have in mind for Kyoko.

Keep it up.