Reviews for The Sea of Change
Sesshy chapter 16 . 3/20/2003
Is this a Ten/Ryo fanfic. Because I'm rooting for Tenchi and Ryoko but also the ambassador and Ryoko. Who will she chose. I will be hurt either way to tell you the truth. Please update soon.
Ryoko's Gems chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
this story is wonderful but please do not separate tenchi and ryoko not for a missunderstanding that can be fixed with the true

so keep the good work and up date soon am getting crazy waiting for the next chapter :)
ccalexandra chapter 16 . 2/23/2003
A truly wonderful chapter. Very interesting and it seems Tenchi and Ryoko are beggining to develope themselves more. Hopefully that was intended. I still wish for this to be a RyokoX Tenchi fic after all. And hm what of the ambassador? Well just have to wait and see

Ja Ne

Ayumi-san
Eyes of Lily chapter 16 . 2/23/2003
Oh! This one has taken me all afternoon to read, but it's been worth it! Update son! XD
girly chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
by the way, isn't there a new series of Tenchi Muyo episodes about to come out here in the states. i believe i heard something about them coming out in the spring/2003. am i mistaken?
girly chapter 16 . 1/29/2003
this is such a wonderful story, i almost wish it would never end. you are the queen of this art. don't ever stop writing. i am looking forward to more chapters and more stories from you. thank you.
Smack54 chapter 16 . 1/24/2003
Not sure how I keep missing these updates but oh well. I hate to say this but this fic has fallen out of my favor, As long as this chapter was almost nothing happens! I hope Washu comes back and gives this Ryoko a good kick in the tail. I'm sorry but even the playful banter between Tenchi and Ryoko is rubbing me the wrong way, if i were Tenchi in this fic I'd give up on Ryoko here she obviously has no interest in him anymore. I know this story is about Ryoko coming out of her shell and changing but we've already seen that. Either she and Tenchi need to get together or go thier seperate ways. As too Ryo-Ohki being uncumfortable around her old family that was really ooc. I really want to like this story again because the first half was so good but it's being drug through the mud in these latter chapters. We need some action or some closier take your pick.
dogbertcarroll chapter 16 . 1/18/2003
Where's the rest?

Don't keep us waiting!
Dreamr chapter 16 . 1/11/2003
This story is truly one of the greats. I have only one teeny, tiny rhetorical question. When is Ryoko going to get honest with herself? I look forward to learning the answer.
Foenixfyre chapter 16 . 1/10/2003
Beautifully written. There were a few grammatical mistakes throughout (missing commas, and that sort of thing), but they really don't detract from the overall gloriousness of your story! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Priest chapter 16 . 1/9/2003
You have done a wonderfull job with this story so far, but i thought you said Washu was going to be in this chapter? At least you made a refrance to her. Ja-ne (_)
Lady Dark Angel chapter 16 . 1/2/2003
oooh .. i say give up on tenchi and go for the ambassador! man he's sweet and kinda, he and Ryoko would make a Wonderful couple! *smiles* i know i sound mean but Ryoko could love him if she'd really give him a chance... more please .. thank u Malena
evilconcarne chapter 16 . 1/2/2003
Glad to see you updated and while this wasn't as tense as the other previous entries, this was rather pleasant to read.

I too don't see the big deal about the cigarettes. Not every character is squeaky clean and Ryoko is no exception so this A person shouldn't be so picky.

The cliffhanger that you left Ryoko for looks to be promising and I'm curious how she will react when she sees Washu after all this time. I really love your work.
RYOKO IS DA BOMB chapter 16 . 12/31/2002
OMG thats is like the kewlest story i ever read i can't wait tell the next chapter. Puh lease kept writeing its really good ( I want to know what happend to Washu!)
La FlaCa chapter 16 . 12/31/2002
You are an awsome writer, every fanfic that I've read is nothin like yours. Everyone else's fic pales compared to yours. It takes you awhile to update, its all good though..its worth the wait! :) I can't wait until the next chapter. Keep up the good work :D
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »